Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Rams return to LA., Enough already

Default Rams return to LA., Enough already

Is anyone else already bored with "the LA Rams are returning talk?" Maybe it is just me but I am already annoyed with the LA Rams gabber.
    They will play in the Coliseum while their new stadium in IngleWatts is constructed. That could possible allow the Raiders to come into town and play the Rams in the Coliseum. Talk about a need for added security. The Raider Nation will surely show up in force and embarrass themselves. Too many non football Raiders fans. They don't know ***** about football but put on Raiders gear and make a fool of themselves. You can't fix stupid or thug mentality.
    On a much brighter note> The new Coliseum will bring alot of needed work to the area. I am in Local 18 (Elevator Union) and this will provide 10,000s of man hours.

Raiders seem more likely to play in San Antonio or San Diego.....time will tell. Oh and NO, I am NOT tired about hearing about the RAMS coming to LA!!!!

TD

LA RAMS all day every day. Finally fixed a 20 year old mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    LA RAMS all day every day. Finally fixed a 20 year old mistake!
    My first game was at the Coliseum watching the Rams. It may be appropriate that the Rams return to the LA Memorial Coliseum for a season,. But come on folks, all we hear is Rams are back. A Billionare brought his franchise back to a city they fled from. And people are wetting themselves with excited.
    Georgia please come back and bury the Rams again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    My first game was at the Coliseum watching the Rams. It may be appropriate that the Rams return to the LA Memorial Coliseum for a season,. But come on folks, all we hear is Rams are back. A Billionare brought his franchise back to a city they fled from. And people are wetting themselves with excited.
    Georgia please come back and bury the Rams again.

Hell yeah we're excited. They never should of left. You're just pissed cause your teams not coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    Hell yeah we're excited. They never should of left. You're just pissed cause your teams not coming back!
    You are absolutely incorrect. I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland, THat is where they should be. The raiders in LA only gave the ignorant homeboys a team to latch onto. It also makes me ashamed to wear my Raider apparel (14 years of terrible teams wont embarrass me but the ghetto boys calling themselves Raiders fans will).
    Just watch what happens when the Raiders play the Rams in LA. It will look like a Raiders home game. I will be there along with the dummies

PS
    It will suck for the Rams fans when the tickets are so expensive the average fan cant afford to go more than once a season. Start saving your recyclables.

Almost done venting. I think the most annoying aspect of all this relocation nonsense is:
    For the past 10+ years you couldn't find a Rams fan in LA. Now they are crawling out of their holes. This is as bad as the late 80's and early 90's when you couldn't turn around without seeing a Cowboys or 49ers fan wearing a Starters jacket in LA. Front runner fair weather fans are the worst. I support my team and I know they are terrible. But I am a football fan, not Thug Life.
    Last edited by Joshua; 01-24-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    You are absolutely incorrect. I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland, THat is where they should be. The raiders in LA only gave the ignorant homeboys a team to latch onto. It also makes me ashamed to wear my Raider apparel (14 years of terrible teams wont embarrass me but the ghetto boys calling themselves Raiders fans will).
    Just watch what happens when the Raiders play the Rams in LA. It will look like a Raiders home game. I will be there along with the dummies

PS
    It will suck for the Rams fans when the tickets are so expensive the average fan cant afford to go more than once a season. Start saving your recyclables.

Almost done venting. I think the most annoying aspect of all this relocation nonsense is:
    For the past 10+ years you couldn't find a Rams fan in LA. Now they are crawling out of their holes. This is as bad as the late 80's and early 90's when you couldn't turn around without seeing a Cowboys or 49ers fan wearing a Starters jacket in LA. Front runner fair weather fans are the worst. I support my team and I know they are terrible. But I am a football fan, not Thug Life.
    This is the thread for you.

$360 minimum ticket price. The Rams can Ram it.