Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laguna niguel?

I will likely be there on Saturday, hopefully there are still tons left. Zone 1 has been good but I am gonna trek a little more and get a secluded spot this time.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    I will likely be there on Saturday, hopefully there are still tons left. Zone 1 has been good but I am gonna trek a little more and get a secluded spot this time.
    I had the same idea!!!! I did see someone do it last time and caught some fish!!!! wink wink.

Quote Originally Posted by bighuff View Post
    Can't do math with that noon number missing, I just saw limits by 2
    I think that's why they invented Algebra. In Algebra you have an unknown number they call X. You left at 10:00 am and saw only 3 fish caught. My buddy's caught their limits by 2:00 pm, so in the four hours after you left the X happened. (the truck came) Now factoring in the X enables you to complete the equation!!! Damn those Greeks were smart!!!!! Now I know why I spent hundreds of hours in both High School and College studying that subject. Just so I could figure out these tricky fishing equations!!!!!! lol I'm just having fun with you, but the Truck does like to come on Wed between 10:00 and 2:00.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-21-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I think that's why they invented Algebra. In Algebra you have an unknown number they call X. You left at 10:00 am and saw only 3 fish caught. My buddy's caught their limits by 2:00 pm, so in the four hours after you left the X happened. (the truck came) Now factoring in the X enables you to complete the equation!!! Damn those Greeks were smart!!!!! Now I know why I spent hundreds of hours in both High School and College studying that subject. Just so I could figure out these tricky fishing equations!!!!!! lol I'm just having fun with you, but the Truck does like to come on Wed between 10:00 and 2:00.
    Algebra was invented by the Arabs in what is now present day Iraq... on any note, glad your friends found success after the stocking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12