Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: BREAKING: Top US Admiral Fired For Questioning Obama Purchase Of Mansion In Dubai

Default BREAKING: Top US Admiral Fired For Questioning Obama Purchase Of Mansion In Dubai

totally fake. I really hope you didn't actually believe that. Some people will believe any evidence as long as it coincides with their conclusion. Michael Savage basically copy and pasted that from a website called whatdoesitmean.com. The image is taken off a random listing from a UAE real estate site.

Default I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by E.A.R.G. View Post
    totally fake. I really hope you didn't actually believe that. Some people will believe any evidence as long as it coincides with their conclusion. Michael Savage basically copy and pasted that from a website called whatdoesitmean.com. The image is taken off a random listing from a UAE real estate site.
    Are the Obamas buying a home in Rancho Mirage? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la-fi-hotprop-barack-obama-20140721-pg-001.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	47613

First it was the Hitler comparison and now this!!!!! Where is DarkShadow with one of his cute GFI for this guy!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    First it was the Hitler comparison and now this!!!!! Where is DarkShadow with one of his cute GFI for this guy!!!! lol
    Why bother.

Altho, Id like to check this dude's bookmarks. Prolly mirrors Hawgzy with DrudgeReport, Brietbart and InfoWars at the top.

Too bad Snopes isnt on there.

^^^^Snopes busted it already.

But it has to be true...it was on the internet......Bon Jour!