Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbies in Alaska: Father-Son Bucket List trip (8/2015)

thanks for the advice! opthal/glaucoma... you musta been a smart kid in school! lol

I've been on this site for quite some time Danny and I must say.... This is the best report I've ever seen. I'm sure the cost of this trip set you back a few cents but the memories you have stored in your heart with your father are definitely PRICELESS!

Your a good son and you father is very lucky.

Thanks for all of the obvious hard work it took to put this story together!

What an amazing trip!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    I've been on this site for quite some time Danny and I must say.... This is the best report I've ever seen. I'm sure the cost of this trip set you back a few cents but the memories you have stored in your heart with your father are definitely PRICELESS!

Your a good son and you father is very lucky.

Thanks for all of the obvious hard work it took to put this story together!

What an amazing trip!
    Hey good to hear from you Mike! It's been a long, long time since I got the surf fishing spots and of course way longer since I last talked to u on the sand. Thanks for your comment, but I gotta say that old report of you catching that 40+ inch halibut was the most incredible report I've seen on here!!! hope you're doing well... Maybe see u on the sand again in a few years! Haha~~~

All i can say is WoW ! Thanx for the very inspiring/entertaining read sir ! Nothing beats traveling and fishing with family IMHO.

Awesome report with the pics and vids! Thank you for taking the time to share it!

Great experience to share with your dad and have the opportunity to share.
    My dad passed away 25 years ago but I try to take my grandkids fishing when I can!
    Creating awesome memories!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123