Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Thanks for the report
    I also had a friend go out there and told me it was completely dead all around
    It has to do with the quality of the water in my opinion! Muddy water no good
    Yeah it has to be the water. If anyone plans on going soon, the only spot that I saw people catching fish was right by the docks and boat ramp. Try a white mice tail or something that they can see easily. I caught one and one other guy caught one using white mice tail too. We were both on opposite sides of the boat ramp. I saw another Osprey dive 5 feet away from me and caught a nice little trout. Every other spot I tried yeaterday was DEAD. Bubble hole, Chris' Pond, and even the Pump House. Once the water starts to clear up im sure the fishing will go back to the way it was.

The rain is coming saturday also
    We basically need to work harder for our fish and thats what makes fishing interesting
    Tight lines

140 cars?...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    140 cars?...
    It gets crazyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    It gets crazyyyyyyy
    Extremely Crazy, Especially since its pretty much the only Trout lake near by that stocks weekly. I have seen people start lining up a non the day before they intend to fish, which I understand if you want to get your "SPOT" No matter what I enjoy getting out there if its alone or with company.

Jr & I got skunked there on Monday. Only saw 2 hook ups the whole day. Super slow.
    Tried everything in the box too. Never do well at this lake. Don't think I'm going back either.
    Glad some of you guys did ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12