Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The raiders are back in la!!!

Default The raiders are back in la!!!

MAN, I can't wait to paint on the Silver and Black, squeeze into my Darth Vader outfit and hook up my studded leather harness to cheer on the best team in the world! I'm gonna be first in line at the Coliseum to get my seasonal ticket!!!

Well maybe. But Chargers are in the drivers seat. I would prefer just one team since my hatred for everything Raiders is so large and I think San Diego is a preferred location for the Chargers. But sure am glad the Rams are coming home!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well maybe. But Chargers are in the drivers seat. I would prefer just one team since my hatred for everything Raiders is so large and I think San Diego is a preferred location for the Chargers. But sure am glad the Rams are coming home!

nope - Rams going to San Antonio. Raiders comming LA! Chargers go St Luis as consolation prize.

RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!!!

City Dad seems to be another delusional Radiers fan, common problem among the Raiders fan base I believe caused by involvement in too many gang fights.

Raiders may be on their way to Texas.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raiders...040346098.html

City Dad seems to be another delusional Radiers fan, common problem among the Raiders fan base I believe caused by involvement in too many gang fights.
    I went to a Rams/Raiders game at Anaheim and I don't know which was more entertaining, watching all the fights in the stands complete with people tumbling down rows of seats or the game...

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    Raiders may be on their way to Texas.....
    Please God, let THIS happen

and they've talked Madden out of retirement to coach

No one knows what's going on!!!
    I have heard so many conflicting stories, it's confusing.
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I went to a Rams/Raiders game at Anaheim and I don't know which was more entertaining, watching all the fights in the stands complete with people tumbling down rows of seats or the game...
    I tried to stop myself, but the momentum kept taking me down those damn stairs....
    Robert
    <><

yes, I was younger once...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast