Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billion Dollar Question

Default Billion Dollar Question

If you won the Powerball jackpot today...what would you buy???

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    If you won the Powerball jackpot today...what would you buy???
    Irvine Lake!!!! At least the rights to it and make it my personal pond. lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Irvine Lake!!!! At least the rights to it and make it my personal pond. lol
    Well, that's what I'm going to do when I win. But we can talk about making you the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Well, that's what I'm going to do when I win. But we can talk about making you the manager.
    As manager the first thing I would do is tag all catfish caught over 30 pounds to monitor their growth. I still have my theory that the old group of Monster Blue catfish all died of old age about 10 years. This new group all came from plants made shortly after that. In the 5 years I was promoting that theory, it was never proven wrong!!!!! In other words at the beginning of each season you could predict how big the biggest catfish would be caught that year. This year is was low 60 pounds, next year it would be high 60's to low 70's. But nothing over that, the next year slightly bigger. That went on for over 10 years and no one ever bucked the line!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-13-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Well etucker aka frenchie you could tale your $1.5 billion and pay the interest on the national debt..................for just one day...

etucker would you hire me to work there too ? I could really use a less stressful job that I really enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by muskyman View Post
    etucker would you hire me to work there too ? I could really use a less stressful job that I really
    enjoyed.
    Of course I would!!! A living wage along with both Medical & Dental!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Well etucker aka frenchie you could tale your $1.5 billion and pay the interest on the national debt..................for just one day...
    Or I could create my own super pac and Bankroll moderate Republican candidates!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Or I could create my own super pac and Bankroll moderate Republican candidates!!!
    I'm shocked. I thought you only believed that all Republicans were radical right wingers. Shocked I tell ya.

Win the prize anonymously, first. Last I need are the remoras of life clinging on to me.

Then hire a financial advisor (yes, shocking, I know) and take off to Montana for a year to find out how to not pull an ex NFL-er and lose all my money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast