Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sun Out, Fish On The Sand.

Default Sun Out, Fish On The Sand.

Nice day today for a good change, and nice to feel the Sun again ! Yes, as everyone probably already knows, or would think,
    the waters were a little muddy,but to my surprise, there was not the severe debris problem that one would expect after such
    rains. The water was a little cold for sure, and no bait presence that I could see, but the waves seem to be diminishing when getting into the afternoon low tide. Decided to throw the Drop with a 3in. Gulp Watermelon Minnow because the debris is not so much on the bottom as it was on the surface. not a big catching session, but beating the skunk at least, was good.

that's awesome...1 fish is better than none. getting is out better than sitting at home.
    catching a fish is just a bonus :)

thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    that's awesome...1 fish is better than none. getting is out better than sitting at home.
    catching a fish is just a bonus :)

thanks for sharing!
    X2............Verne

Thumbs up

Nice Spottie Daniel... Happy New Year to you.

Gulp Minnow on the DS. My go to when things are slow. Tedious but effective. Gotta love them Spotties