Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LNL and Milesquare Stock

Default LNL and Milesquare Stock

Hey guys I know LNL was stocked today but limited access to the lake due to rain. I'm not sure about Milesquare Lake stocking yet, MS hasn't produced for me at all this year. Tight line guys

MSP has been chocolate malt this trout season and with the rains lately, made it even worse. The lake been's super super suuuuuper slow for the past few weeks, even after the stockings. There were quite a few floaters the past month. Lake used to be a really good lake but without maintenance lately, it has become a chocolate malt duck pond. Was there last week, couldn't see a white jig 3 inches under surface. Been hearing that MSP has been getting some bad feedback about water condition from social media lately. Hopefully the staff takes some action. But with these storms that just past and more rain coming, the lake is going to get worse in my opinion. All that run-off into the lake smh
    Last edited by Nuoc Mam; 01-07-2016 at 01:55 PM.

If you have time to drive by and look at both lake or have some contacts that can tell you which lake is clearer I'd fish the cleaner water, my money would be on LNL I have done well in the past there after a rain.

Quote Originally Posted by twin22s View Post
    If you have time to drive by and look at both lake or have some contacts that can tell you which lake is clearer I'd fish the cleaner water, my money would be on LNL I have done well in the past there after a rain.
    Just got back today from LNL. The lake was high and dirty and no fish were taken from anyone who fished there today. (it was stocked yesterday) I talked to a gentlemen at the lake who just came from Miles square and he said it was really slooow there today also. Good Luck to anybody who tries either lake.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-07-2016 at 03:20 PM.

I hope they start stocking Carbon Canyon Regional Park again. That lake is like 40 degrees and the water is very clear

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    I hope they start stocking Carbon Canyon Regional Park again. That lake is like 40 degrees and the water is very clear
    Carbon Canyon is done for the season unless DFW wants to stock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    Carbon Canyon is done for the season unless DFW wants to stock it.
    If you talk to the Ranger there, you might get another story!!! lol