Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aquaduct Biggest Fish?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I guess after reading that other heavily charged thread it made some people want to dance!!!! (I'll be your Huckleberry) So let's Tango, but where to start with so much BS thrown out there to debunk.

I'll guess we will start in the beginning.

The computer say's treysmith has made only 3 comments, yet he freely admits he has been banned before for insulting a sponsor. So he now comes back to us as an alias calling himself, "treysmith." I could easily go back and figure out who he was before but why bother. I do remember a couple of people bagging on the SARL company and then claiming it's a free country and they can say whatever they want on this website. I hate to break it to you, but this is a private website and anyones privileges can be revoked at any time for breaking their rules. Claiming you have 1st amendment protection on this website is poppycock!!!!!! (I guess some people feel their entitled to anything and everything)

Disagree with Liberals will get you banished!!!! What a bunch of Crap!!!! The vocal majority on here are Conservatives!!!!! The Liberals are only a handful of people including myself!!!! 4 years ago at this very time of the year, the most successful thread ever was posted. It was entitled, "who are you voting for in the 2012 Presidential election??????" It got 90,000 views and thousands of comments. Mostly to bash Obama and the Liberal point of view. There probably won't be that kind of thread on here again this Presidential election. Not because the people's feeling on here has changed but how could you possibly come out and defend Donald Trump!!!! He is border line insane and even the Conservatives on here with their California education know they shouldn't even try to defend Trump. If you were foolish enough to try to defend Trump, tell us how Obama created Isis?????? Or how a Conservative that hates Big government, would create an organization tasked with deporting 11 million illegal aliens and not make that the single largest governmental organization in the country????

Let's go over your statement Liberals can't handle the Truth.

The ones who really can't handle the truth is the Conservatives!!!!!! In 4 years a lot has changed, the biggest is time will tell where the truth really lies. Let's go over some of the biggest UNTRUTHS that Conservatives were speaking about 4 years ago.

1. Benghazi will be this huge thing and be the undoing of Hillary Clinton!!!!! She was cleared of all charges!!!!!

2. Climate change is a Hoax!!!!!! Being a climate denier now puts you in the no credible category now a days to most people.

3. Obama Care will never work!!!!!! It had it's ups and downs but it's alive and well. (I use it myself)

4. Trickle down Economics still works!!!!!! Ask Kansas and Louisiana what that theory did to their states!!!!!!

5. Obama is going to take away our guns!!!!!!! Did he????? No way and these dumb Conservatives are going to double down and claim Hillary will now do it!!!!!

6. Voter ID laws are to prevent voter fraud!!!! What a bunch of horse manure!!!! The Liberals claimed all along it was Jim Crow laws brought back while Conservatives kept repeating the lie. The facts are now in, a study done by a University here in California went back over 10 years and looked at 1 Billion votes cast. They found only 31 cases of voter fraud. Do you know what percentage that is ???????? The Supreme court also just ruled on North Carolina Voter ID laws. They said the Voter ID laws in that state went after the Negro vote with precision accuracy. To the point of the 5 best ways to keep the Blacks from voting!!!!! Any one who believed in Voter ID laws, now should put a bag over your head to hid your shame!!!!!!

7. Obama is the worst President ever!!!!!!! Obama approval ratings are soaring!!!! He's going out as popular as Reagan did!!!!!

I know this person was just trying to get a rise from somebody. Since I doubt there won't be too many I'm voting for Trump threads. I thought a review of the last 4 years might be kinda fun. Since the CONSERVATIVES WERE WRONG ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! lol
    You are still as annoying as ever.

1- She was cleared on all charges because liberal loretta lynch and Bill got involved
    2- Climate change is a gray area liberals need to prove it by observing the weather patterna for another 700 years. Its the same as saying I know the volcano is going to erupt in every ten years without witnessing that frequency for the past 50 years. Its true pollution is bad but then again we need to drive cars, need cheap food, use resources ,use electronics, and etc.So if you really believe that than you and your liberals need to live like caveman or kill yourselves to reeduce the carbon footprint. Stop being hypocrites
    3- Obamacare only works usually for section eight,illegals, and peopeople who do not want to contribute to society aka liberals. Its still here because people who work Have to pay for it. Make it a choice and lets see where they get their funding. It wont work later on because there will be less people working and more peopleon kool aid. I am not against social programs as long as its designed to help people bring themselves up and expect to have it. Dont believe me visit a medical office and tell me the demographics. Base it off percentagewise in red states
    4- Yeah what about Texas and whats the deficit debt for CA,NY. Whats their spending like
    5- He did with Ammo because we slowed him down.Now whata the max capacity of rifle in CA and why do you amd they like to call Ar15s assault rifle.Ever knew the difference
    6- If you got time to wait for other things and theres nothing to worry about because im sure most illegals are legal citizens whats so hard about spending an hr getting a state issued id. I mean if the illegals are willing o
    to wait for their medicaid card to come in which is months and major elections occur every 2- 4 yeara then whats thehassle. I mean we all spent time in traffic , waited in k
    Line, and etc when the timeframe was shorter
    7- IM sure he got better rating compared to bush because the media is liberal controlled. And i would like to see where you got that info and how it was polled.

Look at his Dallas memorial speech where he was bashing them and making a politcal statement at memorial.Compare it with Bushs speech. HInt their reaction is an indicator of his popularityand cops are uaually liberals
    Last edited by treysmith; 08-18-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You are still as annoying as ever.
    Why because I speak the truth!!!!! Name anything that I wrote that is a Boldface lie?????? Bet you can't say that about Trump!!!!! As Jack Nicholson said in the movie a few good men, "some people just can't handle the truth!!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-18-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Why because I speak the truth!!!!! Name anything that I wrote that is a Boldface lie?????? Bet you can't say that about Trump!!!!! As Jack Nicholson said in the movie a few good men, "some people just can't handle the truth!!!!" lol
    Sorry I was too bored to read much past the first sentence. Same crap as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Sorry I was too bored to read much past the first sentence. Same crap as usual.
    Well I'd admit it is the same crap just 4 years later. The difference is, "it's not so theoretical anymore." Some of the things have been played out and the Republicans answer to 8 years of Obama was to nominate Donald Trump as their savior. I'll bet nobody saw that coming 4 years ago!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-18-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by treysmith View Post
    Youre right theres an legal aspect of it but then there is also an moral part about it. Im pretty sure people would want to leave If you ban certain people just because they disagree with you or your friends. Secondly so what if I got banned if I remember correctly so did you and I have enough confidence to admit it and your just trying to discredit me .
    I wasn't trying to discredit you in the least. I unfortunately have heard on several occasions spoken by other's (not you). The mistaken belief you can say anything they want on here because this is a free country. It was more of a warning to other's not to make the same mistake.

In reality I need to thank you for bringing up the political thing at this time. Because the Republicans nominated Donald Trump for President, nobody with any credibility on here is going to start a thread on why you should vote for Donald Trump. You gave me an excuse to look back at the important issues of 4 years ago and see how they played out. The score wasn't very good for the Conservatives!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

So like, what was the aqueduct's biggest fish?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So like, what was the aqueduct's biggest fish?

Weeeeeell, does that include the lakes along the entire aqueduct?

Please lets just see a photo of the largest fish and get back onto the topic of the thread!!

YFP

Default That dude is a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Notice how Cutbait is "banned" from participating on FNN,
    Yet his trailer bearing video remains on the featured article of the main page...
    Hypocritical?
    Cut baits is a dick and a poocher

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234