Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aquaduct Biggest Fish?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Aquaduct Biggest Fish?

What happend to the biggest fish of 2015 i believe i was winning with a 17lb and then post got deleted? thought there was a trophy or something?

cutbait and trailblazer were banned. One moved out of state and the other hasn't been fishing since his bestie moved.

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    cutbait and trailblazer were banned. One moved out of state and the other hasn't been fishing since his bestie moved.
    I'm sorry to hear that!!!!!!!!! They added so much to the aqueduct section and more.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-06-2016 at 07:28 AM.

wtf? why where they banned?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalB3AST View Post
    wtf? why where they banned?
    For feuding!!!!!Probably?????? lol

Notice how Cutbait is "banned" from participating on FNN,
    Yet his trailer bearing video remains on the featured article of the main page...
    Hypocritical?

Its not that look in the mirror and you'll see why

Wrong this is the real why you get banned
    1- You disagree with liberals and if you poke them in the eye(disproving their beliefs) you will be banned forever
    2- You do not join team 57 or disagree with them.Ps a real lieutanent ,general, and whatever is in the military so stop giving yourselves military ranks if you didnt earn it
    3-You speak the truth . Its true the Santa Ana Lakes fishung sucks. I have been there and look at the yelp reviews. I got banned for insulting a sponsor
    4- Liberals cant handle criticism or the truth. Notice how DS, Laddy, and PC is around and eceryone who disagreed. Is gone like cutbait.

Dont pity them for leaving its a blessing. This site is a waste of time.The admin and ar least 75% of the users are crazy and biased. Its funny how they ban peoplr but then use their fishing report lol.hypocrites Secondly facebook doesnt have the same issues like this site.
    Last edited by treysmith; 08-17-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Yea they were some of the few who qrote legit reports. If they do write them now its usually for bragging rights. You start to question them when reports are almost as long as obamacares bill

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    Yup. Poor guy was heartbroken to lose his partner. Since they left, hoards of Fishaholics dudes took over the Bako area hot spots. The place hasn't been the same since then. I heard that green carp has totally supplanted Stripey up there too. Sad...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast