Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL DODGERS 2016 thread, brought to you by TW Cable BLACKED OUT IN YOUR AREA

I didn't know Magic Johnson could play soccer!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBcA7tLEFE/

Brett Anderson, out 5 months with a backiotomy.

Do you think Puig will be traded? There's been talks and rumors and I'm sure there are teams that would love to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    Do you think Puig will be traded? There's been talks and rumors and I'm sure there are teams that would love to have him.
    I doubt it, not with his trade value so low.

When you combine the fact that he's stuck in a state of arrested development, which I can't blame him for considering his thrust from a third world country to the leader of the free world, his baseball IQ isn't as sharp as one would expect (once again, perhaps his previous coaches didn't focus on fundamentals?), and his injury plagued last year, I don't think many teams are anxious to trade for him.

If anything, the Dodgers are waiting for him to have a rebound year, not get into any trouble on or off the field, and become a better teammate so that perhaps the trade value increases. Right now, the risk of trading him is not worth the reward.

Default Tickets for every game

My boss sells tickets for every Dodgers game at home so give him a call or txt. His name is Gabe and his number is 213-706-4138.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Brett Anderson, out 5 months with a backiotomy.

That's okay. We're deep at starting pitching.

which leads me to an interesting point - when was the last time the Dodgers brought up an ugly kid from Mexico to pitch? Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    That's okay. We're deep at starting pitching.

which leads me to an interesting point - when was the last time the Dodgers brought up an ugly kid from Mexico to pitch? Just sayin'...
    hey hey hey...

just cuz the kid looks like Shrek, does not mean he's not terrible. Look at Valenzuela. Trump would've shot him outta of a cannon back to, wherever he was from.

In fact, I convinced half of Westwood to take a half day off tomorrow so we can see his first 'start' against the Gayngels. So far, I wrangled 8 people.

Any Dodger fan who wants to show up to Barney's at noon to watch, is more than welcome. Thank God the Gaylos channel is showing the game, because we know Time Warner would rather show another "Backstage Dodgers," where we follow Austin Barnes and his spring training routine and follow Justin Turner and his new cat.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    hey hey hey...

just cuz the kid looks like Shrek, does not mean he's not terrible. Look at Valenzuela. Trump would've shot him outta of a cannon back to, wherever he was from.

In fact, I convinced half of Westwood to take a half day off tomorrow so we can see his first 'start' against the Gayngels. So far, I wrangled 8 people.

Any Dodger fan who wants to show up to Barney's at noon to watch, is more than welcome. Thank God the Gaylos channel is showing the game, because we know Time Warner would rather show another "Backstage Dodgers," where we follow Austin Barnes and his spring training routine and follow Justin Turner and his new cat.

wait a second... Urias is starting?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    wait a second... Urias is starting?
    Yessir.

And apparently Zach Lee is getting 2 innings of work in as well.

FSW or MLB.TV at 12:05, local time.

Thought you Dodger fans might find this interesting...

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/14/dodger...-bone-surgery/

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast