Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL DODGERS 2016 thread, brought to you by TW Cable BLACKED OUT IN YOUR AREA

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Dodgers win the ineptitude marathon...

... and the countdown for Julio Urias deput is on... tick, tick, tick..........
    The fact that we have to Break Glass for Emergency in May is good tidings....

Don't worry, Montas and DeLeon are both coming up as well to give us 114 wins by the end of the year.

Prolly bring up a couple of bats too, mash about 40 HRs a piece....bring up a speedster who's gonna steal about 60 bases...

Bring up an announcer who doesn't call people Eric Karros....

A right fielder with an IQ higher than his shoe size....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

A right fielder with an IQ higher than his shoe size....
    Apparently Puig is trying to improve this year, but after that play yesterday, I'm thinking he might not be fixable...wonder what game he was watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    ...wonder what game he was watching?
    Hey, I get it.

I was once 5 years old with my head not in the game. The gophers in right field were more important than winning a game.

The best was Ellis's "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" look he gave Puig as he ran towards 1st. That's the look I give twice an inning with these guys.

Hey, I get it.

I was once 5 years old with my head not in the game. The gophers in right field were more important than winning a game.

The best was Ellis's "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" look he gave Puig as he ran towards 1st. That's the look I give twice an inning with these guys.

hopefully, being dumb isn't the reason he can't hit... but I'm sure it doesn't help. Maybe he'll creep back over .250 in time to be worth a fire-sale utility guy... oh, wait, we have four of those already...

hopefully, being dumb isn't the reason he can't hit... but I'm sure it doesn't help. Maybe he'll creep back over .250 in time to be worth a fire-sale utility guy... oh, wait, we have four of those already...
    He's 25, so sadly, his prefrontal cortex is probably as developed as it's gonna get...but who knows, maybe his attention span will increase with age...with his physical abilities, even a dimwit who can pay attention would be a very good ballplayer.

I think the fact that he's a few Senkos short of a 10 pack, doesn't allow him to understand that in the majors, especially in this day in age, adjustments are constantly being made. Also, it seems to me, after watching games that are played in the Carribean, a high baseball IQ isn't really developed. I look at Yoenis Cespedes, and he may be almost as dumb as Puig:

http://deadspin.com/yoenis-cespedes-...pla-1766886124

http://deadspin.com/daniel-murphy-fr...ake-1777697533

Anyway, Roberts benching him last night was hilarious.

Sure glad the reds came into town this week!

Puig needs to go, aside from that arm he is a disaster.

TD

Urias...welcome to The Show.

Urias...welcome to The Show.

this will either be really great or really terrible or something in between there. but already sick of Valenzuela comparisons to come... or not

this will either be really great or really terrible or something in between there. but already sick of Valenzuela comparisons to come... or not
    Cmon, they're both lefties, they're both Mexicans.

A leftist Mexican.

No wonder Trump wants to build the wall.

BTW, am I the only idiot who is wondering what happened to our pitching staff to have us require calling up someone who still can't buy beer yet?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast