Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL DODGERS 2016 thread, brought to you by TW Cable BLACKED OUT IN YOUR AREA

Default The OFFICIAL DODGERS 2016 thread, brought to you by TW Cable BLACKED OUT IN YOUR AREA

Is this going to be the best season we've never seen?

Will Puig be given a bail stipend?

Will Dave Roberts and Bob Geren allow selfies and nail tutorials in the dugout?

Will Kenta Maeda find Yan Chow's slippery shrimp too salty?

Will Scott Kazmir finally settle for the club-house supplied Farmer John's Extreme Lipids hand creme?

Will Vin use the term "fleek"?

Will A.J.'s face pucker so hard it collapses into itself?

Will Justin find hitting clean-up magically delicious?

more will be revealed
    Last edited by City Dad; 01-04-2016 at 10:04 AM.

The biggest move by the Dodgers front office this off season will be next week when they announce Yoshinoya returning to Dodger Stadium after the Maeda signing.

yes!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    yes!!!!!!!!
    And Maeda took Kuroda's old number.

Remember when Kuroda did what bitchtits Billingsley wouldn't do and threw at Shane Victorino's head? That made Kuroda a Dodger for all times in my book.

You see Mikey Piazza get inducted into the HoF as a Met? I'm sure Tommy was happy about that.

And I don't know how the worse defensive catcher in the world got in as a HoF'er, but fame on!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And Maeda took Kuroda's old number.

Remember when Kuroda did what bitchtits Billingsley wouldn't do and threw at Shane Victorino's head? That made Kuroda a Dodger for all times in my book.

You see Mikey Piazza get inducted into the HoF as a Met? I'm sure Tommy was happy about that.

And I don't know how the worse defensive catcher in the world got in as a HoF'er, but fame on!
    You know it's never about defense....unless you are Jason Heyward and the Cubs! Trying to legitimize $184 million for 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    You know it's never about defense....
    Unless you're Edgar Martinez and are still wondering why you haven't been elected to the Hall.

this is what I see when I picture "regularities"

this is what I see when I picture "regularities"

And we re-signed Brandon Beachy? Didn't he just have TJ too? Perhaps we're cornering the market on guys whose elbows fell off the past year.

...and yet, here CG and I are, getting excited for February, making plans to drive to Camleback in March... will we ever learn?

...and yet, here CG and I are, getting excited for February, making plans to drive to Camelback in March... will we ever learn?
    Hey, at least you can catch fish the pond. Just bring your nightcrawlers! It'll be the SARL experience, in Arizona!

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb...l/tr-dodgers15

The lower of the two ponds is stocked with carp and soon will have a mix of bluegill, bass and catfish, so fishing is encouraged. (Because the water cycles from and to the Glendale Water Treatment plant, city officials are encouraging catch and release.)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast