Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A little reality slap in the face for those delusional people in General Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Now don't you feel better??? You actually wrote your feelings about my posts. I do want to comment about one misconception you have about my ramblings. I never try to convince anyone who opposes my position, that after hearing my logic will change their mind. Once people believe something your never going to convince them they are wrong. However, there are so many lurkers on here (7/1 ratio in favor of the lurkers) that I'm hoping some of them after hearing both sides of an argument might actually learn something!!!

again puck? you are completely out of touch with everything sent your way. you really need to sit in the corner... for a little bit? try it you might like it.

just think about what is being said to you. read everyone's responses to your posts and look at it from their perspective for once. forget about yourself and what you believe or how you intend to respond, try to open your mind and see what they believe...

another thing, RAMBLINGS? it's not what you're saying... it's more the matter of when you say what you're saying. you're all over the board and not on point! that's probably due to your self absorption, but you can work on that if you would just try (see above).

lastly, work on your logic and the logical progression of your thoughts, that should be self explanatory and will come into better focus if you'd just proofread your posts and maybe only send them out after the 3rd or 4th draft. that would help immensely.

what.- ------ - you don't think these are my true (actual) feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

oh geeze, puck

now you gotta look up facetious, rhetorical, and sarcastic (in that order, in case you still need a little help).

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt. i gave you more credit but alas, you don't deserve it.

in giving you the (unearned) credit, i felt you were just feigning ignorance with your fragmented sentences***, misspellings***, minor ramblings and unsupported historical examples (gunslingers scaring other gunslingers by spinning their single action colts?)

come on!

lol, did your pops tell you that story too?

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS???? (i think you are...)

you don't think that was just a trick for show to entertain an audience? because if i was a gunslinger gunning for my enemy and he started spinning* his gun... i'd just shoot 'em --- DEAD! lol.

ok, back to the debate... does pucker deserve the credit for having a brain or not?

oh wait, there is no debate! puck, you go sit in the corner and contemplate the meaning of YOUR LIFE !!!!!

let me know what you come up with.

and another thing, you're no Roald Dahl... post pics** so we don't have to read your drivel.

Jkiddin' have a merry christmas bud! -- Truly.

hook'd.

*and twirling

**not sure if you're technically advanced evolutionarily (is that a word? Lol) or not, but your communication device is even more advanced than star trek's 'cause it has a camera? That's aka as the picture taking device... you would snap shots of your fish for us with that, fyi.

***I'm guilty of these also :)

which part do you not feel i meant what i said?

this part? it's the only one i can think you would think is untrue.

Jkiddin' have a merry christmas bud! -- Truly.

hook'd.

but, you'd be wrong. i meant that too.

you're like tom (even with all his aliases) i know both of you are trying your best. that's all anyone can ask for.

you can take this advice or you can leave it; only time will tell which you choose.

take care you two.

Come on hookedfisherman. Tucker is great.
    98% of Democrats on FNN only read the GD board and never respond because the have no balls.
    PCUSER and Tucker have some balls. Why don't any of the other Hillary/Bernie supporters respond ? Pussies.

Political debate is great. They want Bernie because he says he will go after the 1%ers.
    Free college, free healthcare, free everything sounds great. It gets votes.

Tax everyone with a job so the free money keeps flowing.
    When that direct deposit shows up every month and your EBT card it is great for them $.
    Sit at home watching Jerry and Maury drinking 2 liters of soda is the life.

again puck? you are completely out of touch with everything sent your way. you really need to sit in the corner... for a little bit? try it you might like it.

just think about what is being said to you. read everyone's responses to your posts and look at it from their perspective for once. forget about yourself and what you believe or how you intend to respond, try to open your mind and see what they believe...

another thing, RAMBLINGS? it's not what you're saying... it's more the matter of when you say what you're saying. you're all over the board and not on point! that's probably due to your self absorption, but you can work on that if you would just try (see above).

lastly, work on your logic and the logical progression of your thoughts, that should be self explanatory and will come into better focus if you'd just proofread your posts and maybe only send them out after the 3rd or 4th draft. that would help immensely.

what.- ------ - you don't think these are my true (actual) feelings?

which part do you not feel i meant what i said?

this part? it's the only one i can think you would think is untrue.

but, you'd be wrong. i meant that too.

you're like tom (even with all his aliases) i know both of you are trying your best. that's all anyone can ask for.

you can take this advice or you can leave it; only time will tell which you choose.

take care you two.

You mention I should look at things from their prospective. Well that's kind of hard when they don't give enough information about what their prospective really is or what they really mean. 3 exceptions of course, HawGZy, Deve and DockRat. Enough though I may disagree with them a lot, they are my favorite people to respond too!!!! Look at this thread, I had to guess at what one person meant by division in this country and of course you!!! I think you're smarter then what you write about, which is mostly just insults. So join the party!!!! A certain somebody is shadowing the person I most admire, so we could use a little strength comming off of the bench.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-05-2016 at 04:55 PM.

Hey Tucker, care to comment on the black on black murder rates I posted ?
    How about Obama's hometown gun free zone ?

CHICAGO MURDERS
    2015 DEATH TOLL : 484

Can you also comment on the Democratic controlled cities that have completely failed the last the last 7 years under YOUR great leader.

Where is pcuser, filling sandbags ?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

CHICAGO MURDERS

Can you also comment on the Democratic controlled cities that have completely failed the last the last 7 years under YOUR great leader.

This sums it up. https://www.facebook.com/NationalRif...3859461221833/

You mention I should look at things from other peoples prospective. Well that's kind of hard when they don't give enough information about what their prospective really is or what they really mean. Look at this thread, I had to guess at what one person meant by division in this country...
    if you can't see other's perspectives then you truly are a lost cause.

you ask for clarification of division and then you come up with this?

Let's start at what the Blacks are protesting.

If I was their lawyer, I would say they are protesting the unfair treatment they are getting in the Criminal Justice system. This starts with the police, then it carry's on to the court system and ends up with the Black man getting the shaft compared to his White Counter part. Is this true?????? Absolutely!!!!!! Statistics don't LIE!!!! If you compare a White man and a Black man who did everything absolutely identical in breaking the law. The Black man is more likely to be beaten or shot while trying to be arrested compared to the White man doing the exact same behavior. Once they get into the court system, the same thing happens. A White defendant will statistically get a lighter sentence then a Black man for doing the exact same crime with the exact same behavior!!!!

Now is that Fair???????? Do the Blacks have a legitimate reason to protest the behavior they have been getting for the last 150 years in the Criminal Justice system????? If you think Americans protesting for better and fairer treatment is causing so much division and it should be stopped. I pity your narrow minded thinking. (once again if that's NOT what you meant to say, "I apologies for thinking that's what your comment meant")
    when you asked what theos meant by division (in his own words)... you pre-qualify his response with a caveat that you're about to bring up something from the 60's concerning the division of a nation? that is laughable and (by your post) seriously pathetic.

you really need to open your eyes and take notice... that we are not in the 1960's and that "division" of a nation is not african americans separated from the white race.

(oh my god, you piss me off!)

look at dr's previous post about "silly arguments" (in case you need a little more help, as usual). you can use any of those and the debate can go on forever concerning "DIVISION".

so, get ready because here you come...

I asked if you would explain in your own words what you meant by, "at no time in our history has so much division been promoted and encouraged." Since you didn't respond to my request to explain in your own words what you were trying to say, I'm going to respond to you by what I THINK you were trying to say. (my apologies if I get it all balled up) There has probably been more black protest's in several different area's of the country that we haven't seen for quite awhile. (I'll bet you feel the President in his heart is with the protestors.)

you are pissing me off again!

who as a man or woman (of any race, specifically the human race) would not feel for a family burying their son, friend, brother, cousin, father, uncle, nephew? no matter what the reason.

pull your head out, please!

when you eventually find out you may have gotten division, "balled up"... (another laughing moment)

your answer: "it was probably political"

and you support it (i think) by saying: "All's I can say is who's fault is that???? The Republicans of course!!!!! "

and your proof is a slogan?

If the division you were talking about wasn't racial, it was probably political. All's I can say is who's fault is that???? The Republicans of course!!!!! Proof of that is, within day's of Obama taking office before he did anything good or bad. What slogan did all the Republicans come up with???? "We are going to make Obama a 1 term President,"

proof they weren't even going to give him a chance!!!!!

yep, gotta watch out for those slogans. Slogans divide nations and will kill the chances for a successful presidency quicker than ineptitude ever could.

but again, did you DR google: silly arguments?

so, you don't know what i am talking about when you read my posts? really? well, you are illiterate, no?

yes, my insults are there for you to take as insults if that's what you choose. you can also choose to see them a serious critique and use them to your advantage (which is what i hope you would have done).

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... i choose to drag donkeys to water, but i still can't make them drink. keep your blinders on like your jackazz photo i found for you or take them off and drink up !

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-05-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

CHICAGO MURDERS

1. A terrible statistic and no you can't blame the White man for any of that!!!!!

2. Chicago gun free zone is a complete failure!!!!!

3. The City's to me really is more of a State issue, even the Conservatives should agree on that.

In summation Obama definitely had his fair share of failures but no President is EVER going to be even remotely perfect. Whom ever gets in their next will undoubtfully have their fair amount of failures too. It comes with the job!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-05-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I don't disagree that we don't need any more gun laws. Or the fact that violent criminals shouldn't be taken off of the streets. Or the fact we can and should prosecute violent criminals with existing gun laws. But I do ask this question, "where are we going to put everybody that deserves to be behind bars????" The USA already is the world leader in incarcerating it's own people. Now as the spokesmen on the video suggested, "we should go around incarcerating even more people." I suggest before we do that, we need to get rid of the 3 strike laws and the mandatory minimums for non violent drug offenders. Otherwise we won't be know as the land of the Free, but more or less a Penal colony!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-05-2016 at 08:02 PM.

if you can't see other's perspectives then you truly are a lost cause.

you ask for clarification of division and then you come up with this?

when you asked what theos meant by division (in his own words)... you pre-qualify his response with a caveat that you're about to bring up something from the 60's concerning the division of a nation? that is laughable and (by your post) seriously pathetic.

you really need to open your eyes and take notice... that we are not in the 1960's and that "division" of a nation is not african americans separated from the white race.

(oh my god, you piss me off!)

look at dr's previous post about "silly arguments" (in case you need a little more help, as usual). you can use any of those and the debate can go on forever concerning "DIVISION".

so, get ready because here you come...

you are pissing me off again!

who as a man or woman (of any race, specifically the human race) would not feel for a family burying their son, friend, brother, cousin, father, uncle, nephew? no matter what the reason.

pull your head out, please!

when you eventually find out you may have gotten division, "balled up"... (another laughing moment)

your answer: "it was probably political"

and you support it (i think) by saying: "All's I can say is who's fault is that???? The Republicans of course!!!!! "

and your proof is a slogan?

yep, gotta watch out for those slogans. Slogans divide nations and will kill the chances for a successful presidency quicker than ineptitude ever could.

but again, did you DR google: silly arguments?

so, you don't know what i am talking about when you read my posts? really? well, you are illiterate, no?

yes, my insults are there for you to take as insults if that's what you choose. you can also choose to see them a serious critique and use them to your advantage (which is what i hope you would have done).

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... i choose to drag donkeys to water, but i still can't make them drink. keep your blinders on like your jackazz photo i found for you or take them off and drink up !

Are you mad bro??????????

not really, that was just for effect.

still not getting the gist of things, are ya bro...

lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast