Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A little reality slap in the face for those delusional people in General Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Now you want to talk about a couple riots. Wow

Ok Tucker

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-d/?page=all

Why don't they protest about black on black murders ?

Approximately 12–13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 60% of the almost 2.1 million male inmates in jail or prison
    (U.S. Department of Justice, 2009)

Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving “racist” white cops are the least of their worries.

African Americans need to stop blaming whitey, get a education, get a job. I worked with several of my black buddies today. They are all great guys and my friends.
    They all work hard, make good money, and don't complain about anything.
    100% certain your "black buddies" aren't your buddies and share ZERO% of your views when you're not in the room. Why don't you just say Toby don't cause no problem, why can't they be like him. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    So now people need "Balls" to post on here? Is that because of your quit witted answers for everything and your facts that you like to throw like everyone else's that shut everyone down like some kind of samurai ninja internet fishing thread warrior?. Please
    I don't say anything, because like it has been said many times before, there is NOTHING anyone can say on this or any of these similar political threads that will change anyone's opinion. You are wasting your time and the very overly opinionated, self righteous people on here are just spewing opinions like diarrhea. That is on BOTH sides of the argument. You may as well wrestle pigs in the mud.
    Everything you say is true!!!!! However, if I can INFORM one individual per thread who doesn't following politics of what the truth is, "it's worth it." Ignorance is very dangerous!!!! Do you know what one of my closest friends told me 15 years ago???? "You don't really think you're going to collect on your Social Security when you're 65 do you?????" Holy crap did I read him the riot act on that one. I said, "where did you hear that crap???" He had to admit some Conservative told him that!!! I told my father that story and he started laughing, why are you laughing PAPA I asked???? He told me his brother-law told him the same story in 1950!!!!! You know that same guy when he turned 65, S.S. was his primary source of income. Story's like that ARE the reason why I'll speak up when someone starts talking a bunch of Crap!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-08-2016 at 05:24 PM.

So funny Brent. Classic hit and run and bring nothing to the topic.
    pcuser too. At least Tucker has a pair.

.............tuck-tard...is boring..............

52% of all gun crimes in America are committed by....young...black...males. Liberals won't say it, even conservatives won't say it. We all know that blacks make up 13% of the population, divide that into men and women, and 6% are male. Cut that down even further into a particular age bracket and you have 2-3% of America's population committing 52% of the violent gun crimes every year. Numbers aren't racist.

The countdown for the Top 30 Murder Capitals of America: Care to guess what two common denominators they all have in common.

Black on black victims and a Democrat run city government.

Rank City
    30 Baton Rouge, LA

29 Youngstown, OH

28 San Bernardino, CA

27 Oakland, CA

26 Barberton, OH

25 Poughkeepsie, NY

24 Cincinnati, OH

23 Petersburg, VA

22 Wilmington, DE

21 York, PA

20 East Palo Alto, CA

19 Jackson, MS

18 Wilkes-Barre, PA

17 Birmingham, AL

16 East Point, GA

15 East Chicago, IN

14 Compton, CA

13 Baltimore, MD

12 St. Louis, MO

11 Harvey, IL

10 Newark, NJ

9 New Orleans, LA

8 Trenton, NJ

7 Detroit, MI

6 Flint, MI

5 Saginaw, MI

4 Chester, PA

3 Gary, IN

2 Camden, NJ

1 East St. Louis, IL

The question begs how do you fix it???

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    .............tuck-tard...is boring..............
    AWG!!!!! Good grief Charlie Brown!!!!! (forget my political messages for a minute) It is true I don't put any cute GIF pictures in any of my posts like DockRat and Darkshadow do or insult people like Hook and yourself do quite often. But I do try to put in something clever or antidotal in everything I write. Have you ever thought about how other people write in the GD section??? HawgYZ and Lady Q go at it like a Harvard debate squad. (don't try to tell me you understand 90% or more of what their talking about) Deve comes off like a Judge in court, only the facts mama!!!!! I at least try to put in something personal or humorous in most things I write about, but alas everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So I guess I'll always be, "ole tuck-tard the boring to you!!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-09-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    AWG!!!!! Good grief Charlie Brown!!!!! (forget my political messages for a minute) It is true I don't put any cute GIF pictures in any of my posts like DockRat and Darkshadow do or insult people like Hook and yourself do quite often. But I do try to put in something clever or antidotal in everything I write. Have you ever thought about how other people write in the GD section??? HawgYZ and Lady Q go at it like a Harvard debate squad. (don't try to tell me you understand 90% or more of what their talking about) Deve comes off like a Judge in court, only the facts mama!!!!! I at least try to put in something personal or humorous in most things I write about, but alas everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So I guess I'll always be, "ole tuck-tard the boring to you!!!!" lol

when the shoe fits, you get the boot.

how's that for clever?

you ever notice who always gets the insults, Beetlejuice? probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    HawgYZ and Lady Q go at it like a Harvard debate squad. Deve comes off like a Judge in court.

Kwai Chang boostin' the debate team again. (this is meant to be clever or antidotal, so don't take it too seriously, k bud?) ...time for more Tarn-X.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-09-2016 at 06:25 PM.

The same 3 or 4 guys arguing. Man I know who not to fish with! Or at least who not to bring up religion, politics or sexual preference with, which I would not do anyway! Sh_t!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    The same 3 or 4 guys arguing. Man I know who not to fish with! Or at least who not to bring up religion, politics or sexual preference with, which I would not do anyway! Sh_t!!
    You got it all wrong!!!!! HawgZY and Deve are great guy's and everyone who knows them likes them!!! I myself have probably made more friends and help more people with their fishing here on FNN then most. DockRat is a character and I would love to have Beers with him any day of the week. If you look at it, "as if we are doing Public service commercials you would better understand how we think." So many people don't really follow politics very closely, yet we are all suppose to VOTE!!!!!!! We present both sides of an argument and then let the readers decide who's right. We NEVER expect the other side to say, "at hearing your arguments, I admit I was wrong." It doesn't work that way. Can you imagine in a true debate, one of the debaters said, "he convinced me" he wins!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-11-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

when the shoe fits, you get the boot.

how's that for clever?

you ever notice who always gets the insults, Beetlejuice? probably not.

Kwai Chang boostin' the debate team again. (this is meant to be clever or antidotal, so don't take it too seriously, k bud?) ...time for more Tarn-X.

Have you ever noticed who always get's the insults Beetlejuice. Probably not????

Oh contrary!!!!!!! I get them because I'm willingly to play with you!!! You are my project person on here, I'm hoping to turn you into something!!!! What I don't know, but at least another player. (we are a little short coming off of the bench) You didn't notice a deflecting I pulled on you a little while back. You were bothering a player who doesn't like playing your kind of game. So I shifted the attention to me. You really didn't get that???? I assumed you were smarter then that!!!!! lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast