Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CA Atty. Gen. New Gun Control Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm very familiar with firearms, I own over 40 myself. Including 2 AR-15 1 AK-47 and two Beretta pistols that all have the capacity well over the 10 round California limit. The cases that get people all excited are the mass shootings. I do believe the recent San Bernardino shooting involved high capacity weapons. These incidents are the kind that make people do knee jerk reactions by the people in power. If you ever heard that old expression, "don't just stand there, do some thing." What that really means is, "I don't know what to do!!!" So I'll do anything just to say I did some thing. Same goes with these new gun and ammo proposals. It's really not going to do anything practical to prevent these terrible incidents from happening, but at least someone can say they did some thing.
    That is exactly right!!! Well said, etucker1959!!!
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 01-06-2016 at 12:24 PM.

California is going to be just like Chicago.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SPIDERMAN 2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	47577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice cream maker.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	47578

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12