Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yorba Linda Report 12/25 and 12/26, we beat the skunk

Default Yorba Linda Report 12/25 and 12/26, we beat the skunk

On Christmas Day my brother decided to check out the afternoon bite at Yorba. He limited out after about 3 hours of fishing, I was sick as a dog so I couldn't join him on his adventure. After feeling better today we headed out and arrived about 11AM to the lake. Him and I both caught one each and I lost a 4lber due to being dumb and not setting the drag lol. Beware at Yorba, some of the local OC fishermen will bug the hell out of you, "do you have your license," "do you have a two pole license," and then talk smack on people who live in L.A. County like us. Anyways guys tight lines out there. Check out and subscribe to our page on youtube, fishehunters, we are not sponsored we just do this for the love of fishing. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=fishehunters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris'sLimitYorba.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	47370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris'sTrout.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	47371  
    Last edited by georatm2011; 12-26-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Nice Fat trouts. Tell the oc boys you have a THREE pole stamp,here"s the third one for you! That worse than being told how to fish. I hate that. Cool vids

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    Nice Fat trouts. Tell the oc boys you have a THREE pole stamp,here"s the third one for you! That worse than being told how to fish. I hate that. Cool vids
    Thanks Mister Twister, I will be sure to let them know about my third rod, lol. Tight Lines.