Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna Niguel 12/21/15 Fishing Report

Default Laguna Niguel 12/21/15 Fishing Report

Got to the park early and got a spot in zone-1. The bite was really slow for most of the day, I caught one 2.8 pounder on PB and some other people caught one or two. My best advice is to bring nightcrawlers with you, one guy had great luck on nightcrawlers, he caught 2 in about a 20-minute time span when PB was not effective. Good Luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    Got to the park early and got a spot in zone-1. The bite was really slow for most of the day, I caught one 2.8 pounder on PB and some other people caught one or two. My best advice is to bring nightcrawlers with you, one guy had great luck on nightcrawlers, he caught 2 in about a 20-minute time span when PB was not effective. Good Luck guys.
    I know they stocked it last Monday, did they stock it yet this week?

Default Next week

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I know they stocked it last Monday, did they stock it yet this week?
    The stocking will happen next week, the change has been updated on the stock schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    The stocking will happen next week, the change has been updated on the stock schedule.
    Thanks for the update!!!!!

Thanks for the report,I know in the past that place could really produce some slugs,a lot of fun on 2lb test for sure!

Cya Tuna Vic