Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perch Hunting 12/20

Default Perch Hunting 12/20

Try surf Perch Fishing for the very first time.
    Got to the around 7 am, and it was not that cold, temp was 49*, and it was high tide.
    started fishing from Oceanside and work my way down to Leucadia State Beach, i fish where is accessible.

i try at least 6 different spot and nothing was biting, really nothing.

ran into several guys fishing on the beach and they are not doing so good either.

will give a try again in a couple months.

Hi ya fishchum,

I hope that you won't need to wait a couple of months before your next session!
    Keep an eye on the tides and then re-enter the suds for hopefully an epic experience!

There is a lot of INTEL that can be gathered when we are not not catching. I get skunked too!
    We learn to become better by every experience gathered.

Thanx for your fishing report and I look forward to many epic session reports from you in the near future!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 12-22-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    I hope that you won't need to wait a couple of months before your next session! There is a lot of INTEL that can be gathered when we are not not catching. We learn to become better by every experience gathered
    This for sure, I try to keep track of beaches/conditions/tides and note the results. Keep at it and good luck.............Verne

Always try to fish on a incoming tide that's my 2 cents

Howdy fishchum:

I sent you a reply to your PM a few days ago. Did you get a chance to read it yet? I trust it will be encouraging to you as you try surf fishing again.

Nick

Get back out there and try it again... and don't give up.
    You will find success before you know it.