Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna Niguel trout stocking 12/7/15

Default Laguna Niguel trout stocking 12/7/15

Just an FYI guys the trout stocking for this week actually never happened at Laguna Niguel. I'm hoping the 2000lbs of trout from two weeks ago are still kicking. Tight lines guys.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    Just an FYI guys the trout stocking for this week actually never happened at Laguna Niguel. I'm hoping the 2000lbs of trout from two weeks ago are still kicking. Tight lines guys.
    Not really, yesterday morning 3 were caught!!!! Any chance the truck will come today Friday????

Headed out there next wednesday morning, BASS fishing...hope there active....

Default No stock

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Not really, yesterday morning 3 were caught!!!! Any chance the truck will come today Friday????
    The schedule change is now reflected on the website, no stock. We caught 7 total on Thursday by luck.

The schedule change is now reflected on the website, no stock. We caught 7 total on Thursday by luck.
    Good for you, we only stayed for an hour. Where were you fishing at?????

Default PM me

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Good for you, we only stayed for an hour. Where were you fishing at?????
    pm me I'll give info

7 on Thursday! That was phenomenal on that day. I walked the whole shoreline and didn't see a person get a whiff with plenty of empty stringers. Good Job.

Default Some pics

Quote Originally Posted by Limit Time View Post
    7 on Thursday! That was phenomenal on that day. I walked the whole shoreline and didn't see a person get a whiff with plenty of empty stringers. Good Job.
    We got there at 710AM but I had to leave at 1230pm for work. Overall we just got lucky I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0020.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	47345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0032.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	47346   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0044.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	47347  

Sweet catches man. My friend and I were there about a week and a half ago a few days after it stocked. We only managed 2 total. I heard it had been slow, but glad you got em!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItzPetah View Post
    Sweet catches man. My friend and I were there about a week and a half ago a few days after it stocked. We only managed 2 total. I heard it had been slow, but glad you got em!
    Thank you, the fishing Gods were on our side that day. I'm sure the fish just need to adjust to the water. Another stock happening this week guys so good luck.