Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Milesquare trout skunk Saturday 12/5/16

Default Milesquare trout skunk Saturday 12/5/16

400 lbs stocked Thursday, there was quite a few anglers and about one trout caught so far. Very slow day for trout fishing.

Haha, I was there too. It was a real struggle. They didn't bite anything today.

Default Tough

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItzPetah View Post
    Haha, I was there too. It was a real struggle. They didn't bite anything today.
    Yeah it was a really tough bite, I am going to try Laguna Niguel Lake next Saturday or take my kids to the Legg Lake Fishing with Santa event. Good luck out there.

I was there saturday too but for bass...left after an hour...lots of peeps out.......yeah the people i talked to said it was very slow, family to my right said they had been there since 5am with nothing....another fella to my left said he caught a bass......

The bite is really slow. Was there Friday, Sat, Sun. Fri= limits for me but took a while, Saturday = 1 and lost 1, Sunday = 1. Yeah there were lots of people fishing but not much catching though.

what kind of rig were you using ? carolina wiht some powerbait ?