Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AQUEDUCT PARKING SPOTS ALONG 5fwy? north side 5fwy pyramid lake?

Default AQUEDUCT PARKING SPOTS ALONG 5fwy? north side 5fwy pyramid lake?

been doing norcal runs to sacramento areas and back to la... crosses the ducts in many places from pyramid to gustine areas and always see few guys fishing??? where to park to get to these , im sure is long dirt roads off hwys..??. how bout the northbound pyramid lake on 5wy....(pond next to farthest truck lane) looks like a run off from the main lake itself... im pretty sure Caltrans or chp will give quick tickets/tow away if any car is left and see someone fishing .. any intel ?? thanks in advance.. got to have fish in there or those guys wudnt be fishing.......

park on Vista Dellago parking at the pyramid lake on the northbound. Walk across the bridge to the NB then walk along the dirt trail far away from freeway shoulder and walk down to the pond. There used to be a big strippy and bass down there. Don't know about now.
    Last edited by goldenfish; 12-01-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Fished out of big rig for years. Many spots to park. Tupman, Lost hills Utica road Kettleman crows landing was my favorite spot. Hanford- Jayne rd I did some crazy off road up there,never got stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenfish View Post
    park on Vista Dellago parking at the pyramid lake on the northbound. Walk across the bridge to the NB then walk along the dirt trail far away from freeway shoulder and walk down to the pond. There used to be a big strippy and bass down there. Don't know about now.
    That hole is out of bounds. It's a bust. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    how bout the northbound pyramid lake on 5wy....(pond next to farthest truck lane) looks like a run off from the main lake itself... im pretty sure Caltrans or chp will give quick tickets/tow away if any car is left and see someone fishing .. any intel ?? thanks in advance.. got to have fish in there or those guys wudnt be fishing.......
    I've taken a Toyota 4x4 down the hill to the overflow lake at the north side off the freeway when I was much younger and had very little brains. Fishing was good till the CHP pulled over and stopped at the top of the hill waving at us to come up. It was raining on and off and the hill was muddy, I knew if I walked up I would at least receive a ticket. So I decided to stay put and he left after a few minuets. We waited 2 hours the drove up and went home. Never went back after that.