Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Long Time No Post DVL Report

Default Long Time No Post DVL Report

Report was from Wednesday. Sloshed around in the wind at DVL and let me tell you, these fish are getting ready to CHOMP hard. Wind killed us right when we got the bite dialed, but if the hour and half of the morning is any indication of how the bite is right now.... Get your butts up to the lake and rent a boat as these fish are settling into Winter patterns. Jig, Jig and Jig. Can't wait for my next day off! Fish aren't 10 pounders, but just a good time with fish that havent felt a hook in a long time. Lost a GOOOD one on the jump that still has me a little aggrevated.

Gear and Bite: (Have at it Guys)
    Megabass Destroyer Seven Eleven
    Revo MGX
    12# Fluoro
    West facing main lake points, Heavy rock, green grass, dirty water, down hill retrieve. 1/2oz Football Jig, Slow pop retrieve. Warmer water 64 degrees.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12239536_1124121237613147_5792747588266024790_n.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	47315

They have been feeling my hooks. :)

Cool info,sounds like the fishery is still strong,that's an awesome lake,hope she gets lots of H20 this winter!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for the report BTW.
    Keeping the DVL forum alive one post at a time!

Thanks for the info Matt. Do you guys think this technique would work at Perris right now?