Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The Chicken is in the Pot at Carbon Canyon Lake!!!!

Default The Chicken is in the Pot at Carbon Canyon Lake!!!!

After first hearing that they might be stocking Carbon Canyon Lake with Nebraska Tail Walkers. (at first I was in disbelief) I then said, "well maybe they will." Well they did, Tuesday Nov 24. It was a mix of Tail Walkers and some other Trout. (500 pounds totally) I checked it out Thursday morning and only saw 1 fish caught by 12 anglers. However, everyone was soaking playdough and my experience with Tail Walkers is you can use better bait then that!!! I'm going to try it Friday for myself and I'll report if I catch any!!!! Until then, good luck to me!!!! lol

Went on Friday - Saw only 1 caught on dough. Threw some lures for Nada.

They didn't bite artificial a well at all . But bit bait good on wed

Use flies *wink wink*

I went last Friday as well with my cousin and brother. They each caught one but they were fatties. Haven't been back since. Fishehunters on youtube and you can see the catches.

Great to hear these fish are making their way around to the county parks, love those Tailwalkers!

TD