Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip tues flyin while blind

Default Guide trip tues flyin while blind

after having a malfunction on my last guide trip at Castaic ,I thought I had the problem fixed that lasted for about a 1/2 hr while on the water today ,I had to do the whole fishin blind , it was slow a cold . looks like im goin to the bassproshops fri. ........mr stripey has gotten a small reprieve . thanks jack and taven for braving the cold for some slow action on the little ones............

Wow, your blind, slow day, is one of my good days! Good job guys, especially braving the winds.....Bob , sorry to hear you "have to go to Bass Pro", man the anticipation must be horrible, LOL....Happy Thanksgiving to all...................Dave

Nice bronze ones ! The mid is loaded with nice ones.

Nice job Bob ..lo

Hey Bob, with your B'day coming up you owe yourself an upgrade on that old FF. HDS baby!

.tomorrow Patrick ..........black Friday im trollin bps for the new unit for the boat..........