Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Major Craft Rods

Default Major Craft Rods

Major Craft Rods has finally brought some of their higher end rods to America. This past weekend at Bass A Thon, Major Craft had their Speedstyle, Corzza, MS-X, and Don Iovino signature series for sale. Of course they had the Nanoace rods there as well. They also had many of their hard baits for sale. The fit and finish on all of these rods looked and felt great. The MS-X rod seems like it has great sensitivity and I want to do some deep water jigging this winter with it. I already have a Nanoace rod I've been using for throwing my ned rigs. It has been working great and landed a 3 pounder with it. Anyone else here a Major Craft fan or have anymore info on them?

Quote Originally Posted by benzmech View Post
    Major Craft Rods has finally brought some of their higher end rods to America. This past weekend at Bass A Thon, Major Craft had their Speedstyle, Corzza, MS-X, and Don Iovino signature series for sale. Of course they had the Nanoace rods there as well. They also had many of their hard baits for sale. The fit and finish on all of these rods looked and felt great. The MS-X rod seems like it has great sensitivity and I want to do some deep water jigging this winter with it. I already have a Nanoace rod I've been using for throwing my ned rigs. It has been working great and landed a 3 pounder with it. Anyone else here a Major Craft fan or have anymore info on them?
    Never had a chance to check one out, and I think that's the biggest reason on why I shy away from getting stuff overseas, but I'm glad MajorCraft has broken into the US with their offerings. I wonder how their high end rods stack up to more notable JDM brands that have been available in the US for a greater part of 3 years now. I wonder if they'll gain a solid foothold in the US, considering the market for high end JDM merchandise can vary. The fact that you can't try many of them out because most retailers don't carry them makes it hard to gamble on the purchase of one.