Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The problem with Trump in the Republican ranks is, "the establishment Republicans won't vote for him." Which doesn't mean they would vote for a Demorat. They just wouldn't vote at all and that's no way to win an election!!!
    Here's the thing tucker, I don't see that happening, maybe a few but no one center right to right wants Clinton in office. And most of the Independents don't like her. As a matter of fact a lot of democrats can't stand her either but won't say so publicly...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, nope, I wanted to make sure the Richard Simmons exercise vid I taped for you came out ok. I don't know why you think I'm fat but if you want to meet me at Skinner next Tuesday, I'll prove to you I'm not, sweetheart.....

i've seen your picture chubs, i know you're fat.

meet you? lol

call me out you puuhsy, see where that gets you

lol u fat (and dumb) jerk

hahah

so, r. simmons for me? ah, no, i just gotta think of you.

no need to bother recording your nightly lonely fat boy programs for me, don't need them.

i bet from here on out you'll think a little more before you let out your family sleeping arrangements i.e. sleeping alone recording richard simmons, when your cheerleader wifey makes you sleep on da couch??! i can't stop laughing, you should keep tapping that keyboard, cuz you deffo ain't tappin anything or anybody else (except in your sweet dreams with little richie boy). the more you talk, the more laughs for "our gang", you chump.

btw, fellas, next time you're over at piggy's, just know that you're sitting on chubbo's bed, yikes!

is that beer cold enough?

you're so fruckin' funny! hahahah

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-10-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Hey Tucker, Why do you support higher taxes and big government ?
    Have you not noticed companies leaving Calif ? My buddies wife just lost her job of 20 years
    at Farmers brothers coffee in Torrance. They are moving the plant to Texas.

d/r they have been leaving for years now ,to many bs regs and too high of taxes ,they continue drive away good jobs increase ****** ones and the welfare roles. old jerry is as big a failure as Obama.........EPIC FAILURE........back to the original topic of this thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Hey Tucker, Why do you support higher taxes and big government ?
    Have you not noticed companies leaving Calif ? My buddies wife just lost her job of 20 years
    at Farmers brothers coffee in Torrance. They are moving the plant to Texas.
    Good question DR???? In economics they have a term called Market forces, President Reagan used the term all the time. What it basically means things will eventual balance themselves out. Here in California we have great weather and TOOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!! By having higher tax's and big government, Market forces should start getting rid of some of the people. The people who can still make a living and pay the higher tax's get to stay!!!!!!! Everyone else go live in Texas!!!!!! lol The people who can stay get to ride that nice high speed train and fish in less crowded conditions!!!!! lol

So is there something wrong with getting with the tech giants to figure out how to stop terrorist communication and recruiting over the internet? He didn't say close the entire internet down, but you know that. Talk about parroting liberal talking points.
    Anyone (like that idiot Trump) who thinks you can stop any particular type of communication over the internet lacks a fundamental understanding of how the internet works. Perhaps Comb-over should have consulted a tech adviser before spouting such nonsense.

His notion that you can block certain speech over the internet because you think it is "bad" - First Amendment be damned - is the worst kind of totalitarianism. Laws already exist against criminal conspiracy or soliciting illegal activity. But trying to block certain speech - even speech by radicals intent on indoctrination - no matter how unpopular it might be, is nonsensical, not to mention counter-productive. Then again, when you're paying lip service to a core base such as his, logic and common sense isn't really a requirement.

Oh, and "The Verge"? Hypocrisy much LQ? Ezra Klein? Vox? Doesn't get more liberal than that now does it...
    I've got no problem quoting The Verge - that's why I included the link. There is nothing in that article you can disprove factually. As to the opinions expressed, I agree with them completely - and was able to provide my own words and reasoning for such. The Verge's opinions may be more politically motivated, but anyone with an I.T. background would find Trump's suggestion just as foolish and misguided.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 12-10-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Wow dude, just wow. The worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11 and you find a way to make humor about it. Indeed...
    Humor?

Apparently the FBI doesn't think it's very funny since they're still investigating Marquez:

http://abc7.com/news/fbi-investigate...ghbor/1116785/

What would've been funny was to use this attack as a platform to spew xenophobic views against Muslims, and saying that the US should create a directory to keep track of "all of them" and by refusing access to everyone, by having customs agents ask if they were Muslim as they entered the country, and if they said yes, to send 'em back.

My joke pales in comparison to the Oompa Loompa's reaction to the terrorist plot, the SAME Oompa Loompa your party is about to elect as your front runner in 2016.

Talk about humor....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Don't lie. If I hadn't had to retie, you wouldn't have gotten d!ck under those windy conditions.
    Who are you kidding? I seem to recall YOU casting on MY spot (and poaching the second smallie which by all rights should have been mine), while I was releasing the first one and retying. I also remember our friend asking "Heeeeey, what's he uuuusing DS?" once I figured out what they were biting on. Good times.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 12-10-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ........back to the original topic of this thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ...........please ,this muslim in christians clothing ,came as the savior and has done nothing but try to destroy this counrty ........a bullet isnt good enough for this pile of crap.............

a word of caution

probably not a good idea to threaten (with a bullet, no less) this one. he already wants everyone's guns, if he sees this, he will definitely come after yours.

what's that saying about "prying cold dead fingers"?

testing this theory is not a good idea.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-11-2015 at 07:15 PM.

With Donald Trump’s ruinous domination of the Republican primary polls showing no signs of abating, top leaders in the GOP are reportedly now preparing for the possibility of a contentious brokered convention next year in Cleveland.

If that happens, a small group of wealthy donors and die-hard loyalists close to Mitt Romney will be ready with a strategy to win him the nomination from the convention floor.
    It's like a torrential flood, or a Chubs with a magnifying glass, invaded the GOP ant hill.

This shiite is priceless...look at the party trying to hold on as a guy in Cheeto Skin holds their head down inside a toilet bowl and they know nothing more than to hold hands:

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast