Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    As I suspected, a feeble attempt at being coy. Your fortune cookie platitudes won't save you here - you know what you said, bigot.

And I am far from politically correct, in spite of what our conservative-leaning members here may think.
    That's it carry on with the ad-hom attacks, attacks and name calling are a poor excuse for debate. Do you eat cookies with your Kool- aid ? Or do you drink it straight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    That's it carry on with the ad-hom attacks, attacks and name calling are a poor excuse for debate. Do you eat cookies with your Kool- aid ? Or do you drink it straight ?
    There is no debate going on here. You are a bigot. And I've offered no figurative "Kool-Aid" here.

And name-calling? Please, don't be a hypocrite.

Incidentally, it's ad hominem. But you knew that, right?

There is no debate going on here. You are a bigot. And I've offered no figurative "Kool-Aid" here.

And name-calling? Please, don't be a hypocrite.

Incidentally, it's ad hominem. But you knew that, right?
    It's ad-hom in higher education, you know higher education ? Not useless degrees in arts and social work, women's studies, race studies etc. All hail the faux "LADY"

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    It's ad-hom in higher education, you know higher education ? Not useless degrees in arts and social work, women's studies, race studies etc. All hail the faux "LADY"
    Indeed, and nowhere in my Humanities texts would you have found lazy jargon use such as yours. Oh, and you're still a bigot.

"Useless degrees in Arts"? You really have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

Of course, I didn't pursue the arts or social work. (Not that they weren't any less valid - just not my bag.) After the obligatory "higher education" and a career which spanned nearly a decade and a half, I returned to school to pursue my second career.

Lol, a decade and a half? That's it??? Sucks those Indian H1B's chased you out of IT eh? Hmmm, so we are about the same age and you only had 15 years under your belt? That's a lot of sunnin and funnin at Havasu and the beach, no? And now you're pursuing a career in community organizing? Lol, by the time you finish you'll be able to collect S.S. Quagga.

So now Theos is a bigot too? Is he gonna be a racist next?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, a decade and a half? That's it??? Sucks those Indian H1B's chased you out of IT eh? Hmmm, so we are about the same age and you only had 15 years under your belt? That's a lot of sunnin and funnin at Havasu and the beach, no? And now you're pursuing a career in community organizing? Lol, by the time you finish you'll be able to collect S.S. Quagga.

So now Theos is a bigot too? Is he gonna be a racist next?
    Sorry Hawggy, but you're significantly older. And it's been a been quite a while since I left I.T. as a profession, though I do contract out on the rare occassion.

I was never a supporter of outsourcing I.T. work overseas, or work visas in order to underpay Americans here. Luckily, my skillset meant my job was never threatened by either. The choice to leave the industry was mine, and was influenced by a culture of compromise which I found unacceptable. I now work in an industry where compromise is never an option - and I happen to like what I do now.

Sunnin and funnin in Havasu? Never, though I did pull my personal best smallie from there, once upon a time.

Theos is a bigot, yes. His words speak for themselves.

Sunnin and funnin in Havasu? Never, though I did pull my personal best smallie from there, once upon a time.
    Don't lie. If I hadn't had to retie, you wouldn't have gotten d!ck under those windy conditions.

Did everyone else hear about the accomplice to the terrorist attacks?!

Enrique Marquez:

(Obviously an illegal Mexican terrorist, I know)

He's the guy who procured the AR15s for the terrorists muslim antifreedom fighters who probably are relatives with Obama.

Marquez!? That is a surname known around the Mexican Mafia circle. And did you hear that the FBI confiscated christmas lights from Marquez. CHRISTmas lights! Don't need to cut and paste an article from Breitbart to let you know the connections.

You know what that means? That ISIS is now in bed with Christianity AND the Mexican Mafia and are now partnering to bring this country down.

Trump was right.

Lol. Another mentally unstable latino. Glad that he does not fish like most.

Quote Originally Posted by marc626 View Post
    Lol. Another mentally unstable latino. Glad that he does not fish like most.
    Did your parents have any children that lived?

The Republican front-runner, Ladies and Gents....

Donald Trump thinks he can call Bill Gates to 'close up' the internet
    Stupid is as Trump does
    By Nick Statt on December 7, 2015 08:53 pm

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump just said the US should consider "closing up" the internet to curb radical extremism. Trump, a man that routinely claims everyone in charge of the US is stupid, believes that as president he could just call up Bill Gates to help him shut off the internet. Trump floated the idea at a campaign rally at the USS Yorktown in South Carolina tonight as a way to stop ISIS "jihadists" from recruiting Americans to commit acts of domestic terrorism. The idea is so dumb it almost has us, too, at a loss for words.

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

It's unclear if Trump was suggesting the US government censor certain parts of the web or if he lacks a basic understanding of how the internet works.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/7/98...net-bill-gates

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast