Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Give it a rest. Let this idiotic thread die.
    But if the thread dies, he dies with it..lol
    A bigger self absorbed *********, I've never seen.

And he's still just a plain ole d'bag.

it's called the high road

unless one trips and falls off a steep cliff while hiking the high road, survival is...

pretty much guaranteed

oh wait, this road is figurative

i should be ok

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-10-2016 at 09:26 AM. Reason: that's a group hug in case you don't see it

We need more space in here. Probably why tension is running high.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    We need more space in here. Probably why tension is running high.
    Someone could lose an ear...

I don't want to see this thread die just yet. Why??????? Because the primaries are just getting started and even though Obama was a Mediocre President at best. Compared to this group of Republican candidates, "Obama looks like a Genius, a Rock star and a Rocket Scientist all rolled into one person!!!!!!" Can you imagine what Putin would do with Rubio????? Christie made him look like his little Bittch in the last debate and now Christie is out. What about Trump against Putin???? He may get us in a Nuclear war over who's man part is bigger!!! Just keep this thread going a little longer because some of you Conservatives might want to rethink your attitude about Obama. A Bernie VS Trump election scares the Crapp out of me, because one of them will become President!!!!!!! (the Horror)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-10-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I don't want to see this thread die just yet. Why??????? Because the primary's are just getting started and even though Obama was a Mediocre President at best. Compared to this group of Republican candidates, "Obama looks like a Genius, a Rock star and a Rocket Scientist all rolled into one person!!!!!!" Can you imagine what Putin would do with Rubio????? Christie made him look like his little Bittch in the last debate and now Christie is out. What about Trump against Putin???? He may get us in a Nuclear war over who's man part is bigger!!! Just keep this thread going a little longer because some of you Conservatives might want to rethink your attitude about Obama. A Bernie VS Trump election scares the Crapp out of me, because one of them will become President!!!!!!! (the Horror)
    Perhaps if you want to talk about the primaries, you need to start a new thread where the title doesn't include a candidate that can't run any longer. Perhaps that's a good start, if you wanna dredge up a corpse of a thread.

Although from the looks of it, when I log into fishing related sites, I'll still be hearing "it's obama's fault" for the next 40 years. So why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Perhaps if you want to talk about the primaries, you need to start a new thread where the title doesn't include a candidate that can't run any longer. Perhaps that's a good start, if you wanna dredge up a corpse of a thread.

Although from the looks of it, when I log into fishing related sites, I'll still be hearing "it's obama's fault" for the next 40 years. So why bother?
    You make a good point in starting a new thread about the primaries. However, I agree with you on an earlier statement you made. (nobody would respond) The Conservatives on this board won't admit to voting or supporting any of the Republican candidates. Why because they live in Comifornia!!!! What does that have to do with the price of beans you might be wondering?????? Because even though they think their a tried and true real Conservative. Living in California had to have had some things rub off on them. Even though they probably don't want to admit it, their just a little smarter then their Conservative Brethren living in some Red State!!!!!

uhh..

we should rehash this thread

for the predictions

trolling

debating

and the sheer stupidity of it all... (and many)

hey motion with lotion...

it was a pretty good read. i stayed the same (sorta)

others... got eat some shhhhhheeeeeeeet

Former President Bill Clinton mocked President-elect Donald Trump’s intelligence, said “angry, white men” helped secure his victory and blamed FBI Director James Comey for Hillary Clinton’s November defeat during a spontaneous Q-and-A at a New York bookstore earlier this month.

are there any angry white men on this forum?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

are there any angry white men on this forum?

lol
    .[/FONT]
    No! We all be happy, smiling faces.......the vagina in a pantsuit lost..........happy, happy.....

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast