Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

why are you back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Dev, are you ever going to post original, current thoughts of your own, instead of resorting to agenda-driven, six-year-old Heritage Foundation blogs? You can find plenty wall-of-text posts supporting both conservative and progressive agendas, both present and past.

Granted, your method requires very little effort (or independent thought), so it's no surprise you took that route.

Welcome back LQ, this board has been a little slow.
    Time for a good old dose of DR stirring up the pot.

Any predictions on the GOP nomination ?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Let me give my logic on the GOP nomination. You can eliminate Carson right off the bat. Why???? After Obama we won't see another Black nominee for awhile. (especially from the GOP) Is Trump real or not????? In the long run, I can't imagine he really is!!!! Well who does that now leave. Some have already dropped out, of those who are still remaining and have the pedigree. I think it will be Rubio!!!!!

The board has been a little slow so I thought this would be a good,

time for a good dose of DR stirring up the pot!!!!

If I remember correctly, didn't you vote in the infamous poll. That you thought the GD political debates were detrimental to this website????? "WHAT ARE YOU A FLIPFLOPPER!!!!" lol

Sorry I couldn't help myself!!!!!! Things have been a little slow on the board!!!! lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by lady quagga View Post
    dev, are you ever going to post original, current thoughts of your own, instead of resorting to agenda-driven, six-year-old heritage foundation blogs? You can find plenty wall-of-text posts supporting both conservative and progressive agendas, both present and past.

Granted, your method requires very little effort (or independent thought), so it's no surprise you took that route.

silence!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGillChaser View Post
    why are you back?
    For the Hickory Farms samples, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    silence!!!!
    Yeah, because that worked so well for Hawggy and this guy:

Unfortunately, barring an unusually strong showing from the remaining candidates, a mass awakening from the Republican sheep, or an epically colossal blunder, we may very well see Trump on the ticket.

I have some Republican friends - mostly moderate, but a few devout conservatives - who are just now having their "oh *****" realizations at this possibility. They've come to realize that this man has nothing to offer beyond "deport them all" speeches and a slogan with about as much substance as Pizza Hut's "Makin' it great!" advertising campaign.

this is for you e-tard and youre ***** ,the troll-hag that came out of her cave...............

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    this is for you e-tard and youre ***** ,the troll-hag that came out of her cave...............
    You are such a class act!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was one of your friends I would turn into an apostle. You know in the Bible story when the Roman soldiers ask if they knew Jesus. Their answer was, "I know not this man!!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-30-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast