Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That is scary!!!!! The fact is people believe what you just wrote. (no chance in hell anything you wrote will happen) I've been a member of this board since 2011 and don't have any plans on leaving. So if I bring up when the time is right, Trump didn't get elected and no sign of a Civil War. Maybe you'll take what other's (on the other side of the political fence) say a little more serious!!!!! Because what you wrote is crazy talk.
    Tuck,
    Remember that these are the exact same people that said all of their guns would be gone and muslims would be running the country and there would be a civil war as soon as they elected Obama 2008. What has happened??????
    That's all you'll hear is crickets and but but but buts.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Oh god, here comes the race card, he's part white as well, and was not raised under the same circumstances as most black men in this country, so he can't possibly relate, that's why he goes out of his way to pander and incite racism over criminals that get caught in the act and get killed
    Not a race card, I'm white. It's called a fact card and you're what's known as a closet racist that knows in his mind how he really feels, but wants to use "The Donald" to say it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Look up self-absorbed, then reread your recent post... correction, most all of your posts. I'm putting you in the brenty boy catagory, you write a lot more than him but you say about the same, maybe even a little less. Less can be more, if you'd do it right!!!!!!! Lol !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Don't lump me with anyone. I have my own views and they do not all parallel his, though some do. As for Brenty Boy, what are you 12 years old, seriously?
    Between your massive blank page posts and name calling I believe if you're actually out of grade school I'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    We need a viable third party candidate, it was what this country was founded on. Not just A or B, the ballot will have a lot of choices, none of them have the backing like Dems or the Republicans. How did it come to this point and how do we fix it. That should be the conversation.
    That actually sounds really sober!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ... I know I shouldn't, but I can't look away ignore the swastika.

Obama may well be a terrible president - but the common comparison to Hitler is completely invalid. anyone care to engage in a polite discussion, I will happily oblige. The topic has deep meaning for me. ;-(
    I know exactly what you mean CD, but that is the mindset of way too many people now and they really have ZERO clue what that emblem represents to people.
    Same could be said for that damned flag they seem so proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ..............losers .....love .....losers......................
    I guess that makes all of you a pleasant bunch of "Winners"!
    Don't be so divisive Bob. Just because someone doesn't believe the same as you does not make them losers. Just people with different views.
    I hope all of the "losers" continue to use your guide service, or is their money no good?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Don't lump me with anyone. I have my own views and they do not all parallel his, though some do. As for Brenty Boy, what are you 12 years old, seriously?
    Between your massive blank page posts and name calling I believe if you're actually out of grade school I'd be surprised.

seriously? that's just CREEPY. lol

i'll lump you in wherever you belong Brenty Boy...

here, brenty boy

try reading between the lines...

maybe you'll start to understand what i think of you...

and all the blank space

or maybe not.

but i don't really care whether you get it

or not

Oh hooked, you're such a clever douchebag aren't you.
    You must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    It better be free

I won't

eat

that poison.

Right

Hooked?

brenty boy

don't be jelly

try to find your own way

you'll become a man if you'll try it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	when-they-say-imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	47733

lol

keep scrolling

keep scrolling

keep scrolling

surprise!

you're a loser.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbfishing
    Lol get a life what I said has nothing to do with tucker boy. As far as I can tell nobody wants to hear your **** or his for that matter

you could try to find a little manhood (like brenty boy) too dogbreathfishing...

quit reading my posts to TUCKER BOY, if you don't want to hear da sh!tell...

but you need to also remember ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	when-they-say-imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	47734

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-08-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: no matter how dumb it is, you boners still copy lol

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast