Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've got the worst spell checker in the world on my PC. So if it looks close to what I was trying to spell I usually just pick it and don't bother to look it up in the dictionary. (my bad) I think I've found your true purpose here on FNN. You can be my proof reader. (AKA my Bitchh!!!!) lol

failing again to see the big picture, eh cowboy?

you do know that spelling is different than definition, no?

This looks like failure to me etucker aka frenchy. Your mileage may differ though.

So the first black President got 93% of the Black vote, let’s see how well he served his constituency.

On every leading economic issue Black Americans have lost ground in every one of those leading categories. So in the last ten years it hasn’t been good for black folk. This is the president’s most loyal constituency that didn’t gain any ground in that period. Sounds like a failure to me.

What about poverty? In 2009, when Obama took office, the black poverty rate was 25.8 percent. As of 2014, according to Pew Research Center, the black poverty rate was 27.2 percent. Failure to me.

What about income? CNNMoney says, “Minority households’ median income fell 9 percent between 2010 and 2013, compared to a drop of only 1 percent for whites.” The Financial Times wrote last October: “Since 2009, median non-white household income has dropped by almost a 10th to $33,000 a year, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve’s survey of consumer finances. Failure to me.

What about net worth and the black-white “wealth gap”? The Financial Times said: “The median non-white family today has a net worth of just $18,100 — almost a fifth lower than it was when Mr. Obama took office. Both in relative and absolute terms, blacks are doing worse under Mr. Obama.” Remember, these numbers apply to all “non-whites.” For blacks, it’s worse. Failure to me.

When looking only at “black net worth” — From 2010 to 2013, according to the Federal Reserve, white household median wealth increased a modest 2.4 percent, while Hispanic families’ wealth declined 14 percent, to $13,700. But blacks’ net worth fell from $16,600 to $11,000. This is an astonishing three-year drop of 34 percent. Investors Business Daily put it this way, “That’s a steeper decline than occurred from 2007 to 2010, when blacks’ net worth fell 13.5 percent.” The black “wealth-gap” has reached a 25-year high. Failure to me.

What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate — the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It’s the lowest since these numbers have been recorded. Failure to me.

So what should Obama have done to help his Black constituency? First declare an economic emergency in the socio/economic communities affected. Offer block grants to businesses to open or relocate/move operations into the affected areas. Low interest loans for purchase of buildings, capital equipment and leasehold improvements. Accelerated depreciation of capital assets and improvements. Reduced or deferred taxes on income and property improvements. Temporary wage support and assistance for hiring the long term unemployed. This would have been better money spent with greater good and economic benefit that the $800+ billion stimulus spent on the not so ready "shovel ready jobs".

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ... I know I shouldn't, but I can't look away ignore the swastika.

Obama may well be a terrible president - but the common comparison to Hitler is completely invalid. anyone care to engage in a polite discussion, I will happily oblige. The topic has deep meaning for me. ;-(
    I agree CD, but that's the kind of blinding hate that drives all of this crap. I didn't like Bush, but I supported him because he's our President. It appears that some people have such a problem with a black president that they would sabotage everything he tries to do at the people of the countries expense just to try to prove their point. It's disgusting. We have to support whoever is elected the best we can or this is exactly what happens. Comparisons to Hitler. WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I agree CD, but that's the kind of blinding hate that drives all of this crap. I didn't like Bush, but I supported him because he's our President. It appears that some people have such a problem with a black president that they would sabotage everything he tries to do at the people of the countries expense just to try to prove their point. It's disgusting. We have to support whoever is elected the best we can or this is exactly what happens. Comparisons to Hitler. WTH?
    While I agree comparing him to Hitler is off base as he is far too wussified to be a maniacal dictator, saying he's opposed because he is black is just as wrong. He is opposed because of his political beliefs. But nice try though...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    While I agree comparing him to Hitler is off base as he is far too wussified to be a maniacal dictator, saying he's opposed because he is black is just as wrong. He is opposed because of his political beliefs. But nice try though...
    Oh bullsh!t. There is a significant part of our population whose hatred for Obama begins and ends with their racial or religious bigotry. That he is also a Democrat is merely a bonus because it provides them with a means of deflection when being called out on their hate-filled blathering.

But nice try though...

Let me chime in on this one. If you watched the State of the Union address, did you notice the body language of House speaker Ryan????? Yes he is the leader of the other party in the House, but he is still an American and Obama is the President. He wouldn't even clap when Obama ( he just scowled) was saying America is the GREATEST nation on Earth. Or we need to find a cure for "CANCER!!!!!" When little Bush was President, Nancy Pelosi applauded 33 times in Bush's last State of the Union. So what is it then, if it's not his race??????? It can't just be political beliefs!!!! I didn't think curing Cancer or being proud to be an American was a partisan subject!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-18-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Frenchy's buttal:!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6928955836_4ea2f62d7a_m.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	47617

Frenchy's Rebuttal:!!!!!!

Name:	fat_guy_butt_stomach_funfry_resize2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	47618

wha happen frenchy? (ooooo la la bebe!)

ya can't debate your own dumb

Name:	corner-dumbass.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	47619

gunslinger argument?

so ya need to call on the fnn members? lol

try this :

yep,

I guess it can be pretty intimidating...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-29-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Says the guy that believes that the Confederate flag doesn't and shouldn't offend anyone.

Funny how everytime someone mentions something negative about Obama they also include the fact that he is an african american. No one bothers talking about his WHITE SIDE. ALWAYS has to be about "BLACK PRESIDENT". Then they try to justify their blatent racism with some other bullshit excuse. Like the idiot with a confederate flag trying to say he isnt racist. Thats ******* ironic. Hopefully one our fine republican canidates gets elected so I can complain like these fucktards for the next 4 years and watch the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. Thats all republicans care about. You think they care about the people well then you must have your head up your ***. Last republican president we had that cared about the people is dead. Thats just my opinion though, if you want to argue just know I wont bother replying as there is no point.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast