Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

ok etucker....the killing of bin laden just happenned on his watch. any u.s. president would've made the same call. what about his call on trading those terrorist for that coward deserter? obama is and will always be a loser. just became president due to his color. just like clinton will win due to being a female.

Quote Originally Posted by dpaulus9 View Post
    just like clinton will win due to being a female.
    Then yeah, we are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by dpaulus9 View Post
    ok etucker....the killing of bin laden just happenned on his watch. any u.s. president would've made the same call. what about his call on trading those terrorist for that coward deserter? obama is and will always be a loser. just became president due to his color. just like clinton will win due to being a female.
    I love when I get to give a history lesson. lol The killing of bin laden just happened on his watch. "Any U.S. President would've made the same call. In 2008 when candidate Obama was debating against candidate McCain a question was asked to both candidates. The question went like this, "if you knew the whereabouts of bin laden" but he was in a sovereign nation we were not warring in. Would you go after him without first getting the country's permission to do it. McCain said, "NO!!!" I wouldn't go after him without permission of that country. Obama said, "I would go kill that bastard regardless." In reality that's what we did, we didn't get Pakistani permission to go after him first for fear he would be tipped off. So if President McCain was in charge, "No dead bin laden." After about 6 years someone asked Bush about getting bin laden. I remember him say, "getting him is not really a priority of us anymore." So I think that statement of any U.S. President would make the same call is not true.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-23-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I love when I get to give a history lesson. lol The killing of bin laden just happened on his watch. "Any U.S. President would've made the same call. In 2008 when candidate Obama was debating against candidate McCain a question was asked to both candidates. The question went like this, "if you knew the whereabouts of bin laden" but he was in a sovereign nation we were not warring in. Would you go after him without first getting the country's permission to do it. McCain said, "NO!!!" I wouldn't go after him without permission of that country. Obama said, "I would go kill that bastard regardless." In reality that's what we did, we didn't get Pakistani permission to go after him first for fear he would be tipped off. So if President McCain was in charge, "No dead bin laden." After about 6 years someone asked Bush about getting bin laden. I remember him say, "getting him is not really a priority of us anymore." So I think that statement of any U.S. President would make the same call is not true.
    To answer the second question, Hillary will win because she is a women is a weak argument.

I don't think Hillary will win because she is a female. Otherwise the Republican candidate (Fiorina) who is a women would be doing much better. Hillary will win because she has more to offer then Trump, Carson, Bush, Rubio or Cruz!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-23-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    Then yeah, we are doomed.
    We would really be doomed if ANY of the front running Republican candidates wins!!!!!

1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It didn’t work.

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans – a huge difference. The Russian Reset? Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again. And again. And again. Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization.

3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it.. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it!

4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation (illegally) accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians. Conflict of interest much?

5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Although, given his track record, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Ask your friends if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask your friends if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary. But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.

Reaction GIF

6. Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny and overall perpetuation of “rape culture“. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.

7. Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by dbfishing View Post
    1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It didn’t work.

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans – a huge difference. The Russian Reset? Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again. And again. And again. Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization.

3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it.. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it!

4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation (illegally) accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians. Conflict of interest much?

5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Although, given his track record, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Ask your friends if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask your friends if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary. But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.

Reaction GIF

6. Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny and overall perpetuation of “rape culture“. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.

7. Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, yeah?
    Ok we get it, "you don't like Hillary!" Who do you like????? Please don't say I don't like anybody. Because if you don't like anybody would are we suppose to do then???????

Ok we get it, "you don't like Hillary!" Who do you like????? Please don't say I don't like anybody. Because if you don't like anybody would are we suppose to do then???????
    Where does it say we have to like one of them? We vote for the one who we think will do the best job even if we don't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by parkermann2 View Post
    Where does it say we have to like one of them? We vote for the one who we think will do the best job even if we don't like them.
    Ok that's a very good answer. Have you made up your mind who you think will do the best job if elected????

Have you made up your mind who you think will do the best job if elected????
    You just want someone to mention they're voting for Trump so that everyone here can point and laugh.

Just start a new thread if you want that. Title it, "Since Obama sucks, who are YOU voting for?" and watch it get no responses.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast