Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I want to stay logged in.

Default I want to stay logged in.

How do I stay logged in? I do not want to log out then log in again. I was sending a PM and after I typed it up and sent it the web site told me to log in, I was already logged in. Then I logged in again and everything I typed was gone.
    What does it take just to stay logged in without this exercise?
    JIG-GUY /Bill

No clue I use text on my cell 9093795616

Quote Originally Posted by Jig-Guy View Post
    How do I stay logged in? I do not want to log out then log in again. I was sending a PM and after I typed it up and sent it the web site told me to log in, I was already logged in. Then I logged in again and everything I typed was gone.
    What does it take just to stay logged in without this exercise?
    JIG-GUY /Bill
    First when you try to log on enter the correct user name but enter the wrong password,it will send you to a new page,there log in correctly and check the remember me box and you got it!

Cya Tuna Vic

I don't know if this is related to your problem, but the oddity I've noticed is that when I go to (via bookmark) www.fishingnetwork.net it says that I'm logged out.

But when I go to fishingnetwork.net (without the "www."), the website remembers that I'm logged in.

I use this handy option when logging in:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I use this handy option when logging in:

Yeah that's the ticket DS,but I've found to get to that page you have to try and login normally and purposely enter wrong password and then it switches you to that page.
    Cya Tuna Vic