Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: water levels and us ut worth it.

Default water levels and us ut worth it.

I was planning on taking my 3 year old trout fishing for his first time this Sunday is it worth even going with thw water level being so low. Irvine lake has been my go to lake over the years and it's sad to see how bad it has gotten.

check the stocking report with DFG. If they have stocked it recently, maybe it would be fun for your 3 year old to catch some fish. Aside from that, I have no familiarity with the lake

Quote Originally Posted by rgrafg View Post
    I was planning on taking my 3 year old trout fishing for his first time this Sunday is it worth even going with thw water level being so low. Irvine lake has been my go to lake over the years and it's sad to see how bad it has gotten.
    Take him to the Lagoon sometime after Thanksgiving weekend. They just announced they will be restocking before the Thanksgiving weekend. If you fish the lagoon I can almost gaurentee you will catch some and your kid will have a good time either way.