Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: HELLO?? is it me you're looking for?

Default HELLO?? is it me you're looking for?

Hey FNN.
    I've been reading forum posts here for a few weeks now, but last night I finally decided to join the forums for myself!

Anyway, my names Adrian, I live in Lancaster, and I'll probably be giving updates on the aqueduct when I get some time to start fishing it.

I've only fished a few times at the ducts, I used to fish with my father and brothers growing up.

I'm a novice, but I'm ready to learn new casts, reeling techniques, bait types and chat with all of you.

Don't be afraid to add/dm me! I'm the type of fish that doesn't bite! haha

Welcome! The duct up your way is a better fishery than down here in Hesperia. The members that fish up close to you will help you with how to get bit in the duct. Good luck in your future adventures. The striper in my avatar on here is over 15 pounds and it took me 8 1/2 years to get 1 bite on a Rattle trap here in the duct. You can do way better than I have done because there are more fish where you live.

Welcome Adrian!

Cya Tuna Vic

Welcome to FNN... enjoy.

Welcome I look forward to hitting the aqua duct this year