Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trout stocking info ?

Default Trout stocking info ?

Anybody got info on the next stock at da vine I was planning s trip out there ???

I Would like to know also, I have seen people still catch from their Original opening day stock though but just interested to know when they will be stocking again.

Me thinks Irvine is no more.......banners gone, employees laid off, I would think all would be gone by the end of the month. Good Bye Irvine, had many a good time fishing, camping, boating etc., will miss you.

They're still open AFAIK. If you fish it, they will stock. I know there's plenty of people that fish from shore regardless of there being boating available or not.
    They usually stock weekly, but not til later like wed-th-fri, and awesome dude VineVideos usually will post up a vid of the stock.

They're probably stocking twice a month. They stocked earlier this month my guess is they will probably do it this upcoming Thursday.

Default Banner?

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Me thinks Irvine is no more.......banners gone, employees laid off, I would think all would be gone by the end of the month. Good Bye Irvine, had many a good time fishing, camping, boating etc., will miss you.
    What happened to the Irvine Banner? Is it really the sign that the Lake will close soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Limit Time View Post
    What happened to the Irvine Banner? Is it really the sign that the Lake will close soon?
    I hope they aren't closing I have read and heard some things but I not sure what to believe ?????😕😕😕😕😕

I know what you mean DJ. I took my minis there this past weekend, and caught 3 on pb at the lagoon. Others didn't fare to well. I couldn't help to hear that a event that went on over the weekend resulted in only a handful of bows on the main lake. Ugh. Oh well that's fishing. What I did hear is that the lake didn't even stock what they advertised. SMH!!! Only one's who know what's Really going to happen to the Vine is probably the "Lake Consultant " and possibly lake management. Imo. But it is what it is. Too bad the paying customers have to reap the actions of some. If you have little ones, take some pb to the lagoon and hopefully you'll connect with a few to make them smile.

Hey fellas, I rarely post often, but the vine is something I always do around trout season.. A very close fraternity brother whose Relative is on the management board confirmed the upcoming closing of the lake... Hate to say it as it was my local go to spot... I guess low lake levels, boat accident and Insurance company getting super anal finally caught up.

Really sad to see it go, I guess my only other local option is santa ana riverbeds... but those have such ****** scenery.

Maybe we can hope for el nino to revive this bad boy before it gets axed.

Dam that sucks I hate to see it close �������� I have had so many great times there I wonder why they haven't announced it ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast