Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Next trout stocks

Default Next trout stocks

Does anyone know when is the next trout stocks? I don't want to go to the vines and get shunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lunker-hunter209 View Post
    Does anyone know when is the next trout stocks? I don't want to go to the vines and get shunk.
    I would like to know also, am planing on going on Friday but i feel a bit more confident when they stock that i wont get skunked

In years past its usually Wednesday or Thursday's.. occasionally Friday..

Don't count on anything like years past. If it was me, I would look for a stocking video first with a date on it and then go. Thinking they will be stocking every week in the same amount as years past is probably wishful thinking.

.theres a lot of big fish left from last weekend and they will be biting good this week after being in the lake for a week...........

The trout are biting now, 10K went in....I wouldn't wait for a stocking to wet a line at the Vine.

Team 57 will be out in force on Saturday along the West Shore to support the lake, come on out and join the fun!

See you at the lake.

TD

Thanks everyone for your input. I took the risk today and decided to give it a shot. Very very windy day but did manage to hook a fish. I though it was a trout but instead I caught a bass. �� Maybe next time