Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trout opener but we werent trout fishing blue cat triple play

bob sorry about mom but now she has no pain or worries. tell them the real reason we did good and you outfished us. the minute we casted the lines out we sat down and what happened.i was sitting next to you and a bird pooped on your hand a nd we laughed and you washed your hands. I said that's good luck when u get pooped on a, and man it was.ou put on a clinic.Hits was having a great time a nd having fun with us. you would have thought we were the three stooges.pontoon was missing sadly from a stubborn kidney stone.get well buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    bob sorry about mom but now she has no pain or worries. tell them the real reason we did good and you outfished us. the minute we casted the lines out we sat down and what happened.i was sitting next to you and a bird pooped on your hand a nd we laughed and you washed your hands. I said that's good luck when u get pooped on a, and man it was.ou put on a clinic.Hits was having a great time a nd having fun with us. you would have thought we were the three stooges.pontoon was missing sadly from a stubborn kidney stone.get well buddy.
    A wonderful day it was. It was meant to be. Brought back the good ole days ! We put on a clinic the last 2 hours !

My condolences Bob.
    Robert
    <><

My condolences also ... and best to ya

billy b

Sorry for your loss.
    I read all you reports but have yet to target the stripers.

some healthy looking fish...haven't done any catfishing in years otay lakes mainly

Bob,
    Wish I could give ya a big ol hug buddy. So sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing the woman who gave birth to you. I also lost both of my parents to the evil "C" when I was in my 30's. Time does heal all wounds my friend. Yeah...the scars remain but the strength of the human spirit always takes care of us. Take care of yourself Bob and do the best thing you can....Go fishing and slay them bassturds!!!

BTW....

Nice Kitties!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12