Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Office system

Default Office system

Hello, guys! Anybody here work in the office? I just need some recommendations for our office system upgrade, We are in search for an IT services that can meet my company needs. Any suggestion will be really great! thanks. :)

What city is your office located in?

Hi. We have one in the Philippines, another is Dubai and our mother company is San Francisco. We just recently had a meeting and we decided to have a consultation with an IT company. We found 2 in East Bay and San Francisco. Have you heard about Parachutetechs and Irvine? I have just checked Parachutetechs' IT Consulting services and now, trying to find out more about Irvine. Can you suggest few similar companies? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Hi. We have one in the Philippines, another is Dubai and our mother company is San Francisco. We just recently had a meeting and we decided to have a consultation with an IT company. We found 2 in East Bay and San Francisco. Have you heard about Parachutetechs and Irvine? I have just checked Parachutetechs' IT Consulting services and now, trying to find out more about Irvine. Can you suggest few similar companies? Thanks!
    Hi give me a call at my company. We are a boutique IT consulting firm. We have an office in Irvine. Been in business for over 25 years. Specialize in multi location and multi national companies. Been working with US-Dubai companies for over 15 years. Office number is 888-383-6273. Ask for Michael. Thanks!