Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: WSB smaller than Perch?!10/20 + Swells up multi-day report.

Default WSB smaller than Perch?!10/20 + Swells up multi-day report.

This report features some highlights from a Morning session today and some action over the last two weeks.

Had a few cruisers out around in the morning. Pickings included a mac,bone,smelt, few cuda and calicos. Earlier this morning i pierced something nice that had some good weight to it. It shook off after a few seconds. gahhh...

13" Perch off the fluke right before i was about to call it! bit rite on the inside. Had a few more what felt like perch nibbles. Its been awhile. Maybe they are coming back. I was super stoked to pull this guy on the sand.

Fished for another 45 and called it. Got a nice croaker that gave me an exciting pull on the dropshot after i set the hook.

Baby WSB around 10" caught on the fluke. Hmmm ;) decent morning but nothing of quality. Ended this day with my first DS yfc.

Shutter catches everything Lol. baby smelt. This day i got wrecked by an absolute tanker calico i'd imagine. I was fishing a tighter drag and it took 6-8 seconds of drag and rocked me or got caught up on something. Got away and shook off. Thats another one of those ones i really wish ive landed. Hooked it on the spoon over heavy structure.

Atleast a 3more calicos to make up for it including this decent one with a gut.

Big swell had this calico willing to play. I had a short sesh this day and this was the only thing i had caught. Fun catch in the rocks that ad me stoked but my addiction has me wanting more and more, always. Good one 18"

5" sandie off the dropshot. smallest bass ive ever caught! besides LMB lol.

Wromp. hali from a recent morning outing. with the usual suspects with nothing too exciting.

So sick of this swell, Hopefully it clears out soon. I guess i should mention ive caught 3 species of bird, Pelican,Seagull, and the other white one that sites on the water. Like a salt water duck lol. Thanks for reading guys.

Nice going,quite the variety you got there,on a lot of different lures,nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

Nice...seems like you are catching fish left and right...may I ask you what county you are fishing? Is it la county or orange county? If I had to take a wild guess I would say la county. Thanks for the report.

Thanks for the report, fun read, I was with you in spirit.

Tim

Nice variety of fish Sean.
    I can't wait for all the possible storms this winter.
    The areas down here are completely filled in with sand.
    Only decent spots are from the rocks and that's on certain days with minimal fish.
    Thanks for the report,
    Robert
    <><

Nice bunch of fish Sean. Way to gut out the swell we've been having.

Don