Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LF Orange County/LA Lobster Buddy/Group

Default LF Orange County/LA Lobster Buddy/Group

Hello Everyone,
    Both my friend and I started free diving for lobster last season and are trying to give it a serious go this year. Our max depth is about 20 feet so as to still have adequate bottom time. We have already gone a few times this year but have only come up with shorts and are looking for any advice that a fellow diver may want to share! We would love to get together and share stories or join you on a dive somewhere in the area (we are based in Long Beach). I also have my scuba cert and would love to join anyone on a lobster dive if they are willing to join a beginner diver (only about 30 dives under my belt).

Side Note :
    I also have 5 hoop nets if anyone with a boat would like to go out and we can pitch in for gas.

Thanks!

Try spearboard

good luck and noble idea.... but however, like a good bass spot no one wants to show or giveaway their honey hole....; just be safe out there.. anything can happen , look at # of norcal freediver abalone deaths each season to give u an idea.. experience helps ++ but even lots of those divers got in a bad situation for the worse...