Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lnl

yeah its crazy, I started fishing Last year to help with my PTSD after my 3 deployment over seas and now all the lakes are slowly closing :-(

That sucks!!!

I'm curious who got the new lease... I know the managment at SARL/Corona were bidding the last time the lease was possibly up. I'm hoping whomever it is, doesn't let this lake go to waste...
    Last edited by goodguy; 10-14-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Does anyone have any recommendations for bass fishing near Orange County? If anything ill probably go to Irvine Lake and shore fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for bass fishing near Orange County? If anything ill probably go to Irvine Lake and shore fish...
    I would imagine LNL is still open for fishing as it's near impossible to close. It's just not going to be run by the same folks is all. Bass aren't going to be affected imediately. It's the stocked species like trout that'll take the hit right away.

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    I would imagine LNL is still open for fishing as it's near impossible to close. It's just not going to be run by the same folks is all. Bass aren't going to be affected imediately. It's the stocked species like trout that'll take the hit right away.
    Well I read on the facebook comments the Ocparks district is taking over for now. I emailed Ron to see if they will still be open and offering boat rentals, however trout season will suck with the tiny DFG trout.

The lake fishes ok from shore even if they're not renting boats. good luck, where ever you end up!

"Laguna Niguel lake will open for trout season around the third week of November, depending on the cooler weather. Fishing will only be from the shore at this time. All boats will be removed. There will be no daily fishing permit. However, fishermen need to obtain a state fishing license at the local sporting goods store."

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    I'm curious who got the new lease... I know the managment at SARL/Corona were bidding the last time the lease was possibly up. I'm hoping whomever it is, doesn't let this lake go to waste...
    Maybe they should trade leases around???? The Irvine lake people should take over LNL and Irvine lake get's a new Management team to run the place. My logic is this, "the new management team at Irvine will promise to do things totally different to get insurance for boating." It might work, the old management team at Irvine looks pretty dead in the water!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    "Laguna Niguel lake will open for trout season around the third week of November, depending on the cooler weather. Fishing will only be from the shore at this time. All boats will be removed. There will be no daily fishing permit. However, fishermen need to obtain a state fishing license at the local sporting goods store."
    Great info! Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to one of my favorite little lakes! I wonder if they'll eventually open it up to float tubes... I need to take mine out!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast