Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lnl

Hey Dafish.....they had Outcast sale their.....or just curious what do you mean...i wish i would of known...

Thanks

Tony G

I might check it out this weekend, can't decide if i want to do that or fish Dana Harbor, either way There will be a fishing report coming saturday night.

They are stocking tail walkers tomorrow ... Idk if a new concession bought it but on the tail walker Facebook page it says they will be taking trout there as well as yorba regional and carbon county tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    They are stocking tail walkers tomorrow ... Idk if a new concession bought it but on the tail walker Facebook page it says they will be taking trout there as well as yorba regional and carbon county tomorrow
    Who ever wrote that Facebook page, most be smoking the good stuff!!!! We all know that LNL is not getting any, but to say Carbon Canyon is getting some, this is the part where the THC kicks in. "I never heard of Trout ever being stocked in there!!!!" Let alone Tail Walkers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Who ever wrote that Facebook page, most be smoking the good stuff!!!! We all know that LNL is not getting any, but to say Carbon Canyon is getting some, this is the part where the THC kicks in. "I never heard of Trout ever being stocked in there!!!!" Let alone Tail Walkers!!!!!
    "Get ready Southern California! There are a whole bunch of Tailwalkers headed your way!
    The following Orange County lakes will be getting Tailwalkers next week: Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Yorba Regional Park and Laguna Niguel Lake.
    In addition, we will deliver our beautiful Tailwalkers to Dixon Lake, Mountain Lakes Resort and to the Jess Ranch Fish Hatchery."

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    "Get ready Southern California! There are a whole bunch of Tailwalkers headed your way!
    The following Orange County lakes will be getting Tailwalkers next week: Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Yorba Regional Park and Laguna Niguel Lake.
    In addition, we will deliver our beautiful Tailwalkers to Dixon Lake, Mountain Lakes Resort and to the Jess Ranch Fish Hatchery."
    If it's true, I will write a full report about how they bit at Carbon Canyon lake!!!!! lol

Interesting, I guess with private lakes buying less DFW and local park Offices got a sweet deal on some nicer fish. now how big and how much are going in, that is the question....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345