Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lnl

Default Lnl

Has anyone been recently to Laguna Niguel Lake? I want to go this week. Any advice, tips or fishing reports??

I guess Ill add on to this instead of making a separate thread. I keep reading that the management at laguna niguel is bad. I tried going to there website but it looks like they havnt paid the bill for it... I can just imagine how great this lake could be with a good management team behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    I guess Ill add on to this instead of making a separate thread. I keep reading that the management at laguna niguel is bad. I tried going to there website but it looks like they havnt paid the bill for it... I can just imagine how great this lake could be with a good management team behind it.
    They should get their chance this year!!! Money was always an issue with them, if it rained and nobody showed up. They sometimes would feel that was a good excuse not to stock fish that week. Well things should be very different this year!!!! With Corona Lake being closed, SARL didn't get drained and now Irvine doesn't allow boats or Float tubes. They should get BANK!!!!! If they don't do well and keep their customers very happy. There is no hope for them!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-14-2015 at 07:46 AM.

As a big consumer of all 4 of the pay lakes over the years. They really are no better or no worse then the rest of them!!!!!! Recently as of the last 3 years they are MY lake of choice!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    As a big consumer of all 4 of the pay lakes over the years. They really are no better or no worse then the rest of them!!!!!! Recently as of the last 3 years they are MY lake of choice!!!!!!
    Well ill be there later this week. Im excited to see what the lake has to offer. If its good I may invest in a float tube just for the pay lakes.

LNL has always been the sixpack trip in a sea of cattleboats, it just depends on which deckhand shows up for the run. Beautiful little gem of a lake in an upper-echelon park setting with too many behind the scenes distractions. A nice place to spend a morning on the water nonetheless.

Well ill be there later this week. Im excited to see what the lake has to offer. If its good I may invest in a float tube just for the pay lakes.
    This time of year the fishing is probably the toughest. During trout season it's great and the Bass fishing in the spring is off the hook!!!!! I can tell you based on the 25 trips I've done in that lake, go buy the float tube!!!! You won't regret it!!!! Look for my fishing reports in about a month. lol

Say it is not sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12096613_897961703591398_1025683323231073660_n.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	47164

And another one bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    Say it is not sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12096613_897961703591398_1025683323231073660_n.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	47164
    Wow... I was really excited for friday too. This blows.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast