Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Vineline Simple Question

Default Vineline Simple Question

Vine Line???,
    Does it look anytime in the future that Irvine will have boat access to the lake from at least their rental fleet? (Give people a chance to plan or hope?)
    Possible answer - Soon, in months to come or never for now

Quote Originally Posted by karalm View Post
    Vine Line???,
    Does it look anytime in the future that Irvine will have boat access to the lake from at least their rental fleet? (Give people a chance to plan or hope?)
    I wish I could answer that question but at this time I cannot.
    The Board is doing everything they can and that is all the information that I can give you.
    There is always hope.

Quote Originally Posted by karalm View Post
    Vine Line???,

Definitely not a simple question, as Vineline, Irvine Lake management, and SWD do not have anything to say about it.
    As has been mentioned previously, management continues to look for alternative insurance coverage, but there are fewer than 10 companies in the entire country that cover private recreational fishing lakes.

While I have always contend that "Hope is not a Strategy"...we also understand the insurance and business issue...I thank you for addressing.
    Thank you Steve and Daniella
    Last edited by karalm; 10-12-2015 at 10:54 AM.