Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Quick Mile Square session.

Default Quick Mile Square session.

Been about a week since I've got my line wet so I took the wife and kid out for a quick session. Two cast, two fish, not bad for the first two minutes. Hit about two more before the wife hogs the rod(didn't want to fish at first). She picks up two, her first being the guy below. Started to die down, saw another fisherman hook up to one. He said that he did ok too. Not a bad day for a quick hour session.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	47127

Quote Originally Posted by chowmein2go View Post
    Been about a week since I've got my line wet so I took the wife and kid out for a quick session. Two cast, two fish, not bad for the first two minutes. Hit about two more before the wife hogs the rod(didn't want to fish at first). She picks up two, her first being the guy below. Started to die down, saw another fisherman hook up to one. He said that he did ok too. Not a bad day for a quick hour session.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	47127
    Good for you and the family!!!!!!

Haven't seen a quality size bass in that pond in awhile. wtg! :)

this lake actually produces some decent bass. Great lake for using spoons and cranks in winter/spring during prespawn after all the vegetation dies off and gets dredged up..