Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honoring our Veterans and the First Trout Derby of the Season

Default Honoring our Veterans and the First Trout Derby of the Season

Good Day FNN:

Trout Season is almost here and Veteran's Day weekend is always the kickoff to the season.

The Veteran's Day Trout Derby will be the weekend before Veterans Day.
    The tournament is open to all anglers.

On Veterans Day November 11,2105
    We will have a 2nd trout tournament just for our honored Veterans.
    The lake will be open to the general public but only Veterans will receive
    $5 off their admission and only Veterans will be allowed to fish in the tournament.
    We will also be handing out prizes for our top 3 Veteran's of the day.

To all our brave Veterans
    THANK YOU FOR SERVING

Already got the day marked on my calendar, we'll see you at the lake!

TD

On Veterans Day November 11,2105 ?

wow that is a long time away , Thanks for the 90 yr advanced warning on this tournament .. hope fully the lake is still going strong !

Planning on taking my Unit there for the tournament have been telling them about my fishing at Irvine and am slowly but surely making anglers out of them :-), After my 3 Deployment I rediscovered fishing as a way to ease my PTSD, so am hoping fishing will help out other members of my military family like it has me.

Was planning on being there with my brother's (veterans), I hope I can still make it was just hired on by the company I've been doing temp work for, so we'll have to wait and see. Obviously if you see my colors flying you know where the Marines are at LOL

Hey trout season is back im so excited of course me and my pops will be there and if i cant bring the float tube there is room for the bbq and the ice chest full of beer

Quote Originally Posted by WPCBANDIT View Post
    Hey trout season is back im so excited of course me and my pops will be there and if i cant bring the float tube there is room for the bbq and the ice chest full of beer
    So is this an invite for food and beer :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Was planning on being there with my brother's (veterans), I hope I can still make it was just hired on by the company I've been doing temp work for, so we'll have to wait and see. Obviously if you see my colors flying you know where the Marines are at LOL
    Awesome hope to see you there Ill be flying my U.S Flag that has been with me through 3 deployments from Iraq to Afghanistan :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    Awesome hope to see you there Ill be flying my U.S Flag that has been with me through 3 deployments from Iraq to Afghanistan :-)
    Looks like I may have the day off since I told the HR person that I am heavily involved in veterans events hehe, by the way my flag pole is 16ft tall LOL

The Website says that this event has been cancelled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast