Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Yard Sale with lots of fishing equipment (fishing intervention)

Default Big Yard Sale with lots of fishing equipment (fishing intervention)

Both fresh and saltwater equipment for sale - from ultra light to blue water:
    Rods, lures, crankbaits, trolling lures, saltwater fly fishing (flies, rods, and reels), swimbaits, custom leadheads (Gamakatsu and Owner hooks), and ton of iron & feathers. Marlin and wahoo lures. Rods (UL, troll, jig, and inshore) and Reels from Sabre, Cal Star, Penn, and Kencor (custom UL & Saltwater), original Ahab reels (very clean). Bass plastics and crankbaits - some spinning rods. Lot of UL crankbaits. Bunch of old tackle boxes. Float tubes & equipment, 2 man pontoon w/trolling motor, 8' fishing craft w/trolling motor.

Have 2 Gamo scoped toys and a .177 Talon w/nice suppressor. All three have cases.

Archery, bow hunting (camo & cases), and bow fishing equipment. Arrows & cabled arrows, broadheads/points for both.

CD/DVD racks - storage

Huge antique bottle collection - other miscellany including men/women clothing, art work, knick knacks and aquarium/pond equipment will also be available.

No junk and no low ballers.
    Sale dates are 10/9 to 10/11 starting at 7 and will be over at 3 PM each day.

PM for address.

what type of bow fishing equip you got? won't be able to make it as ill be in Hawaii for the next week...glws

Lots of cabled and un-cabled arrows, couple bows, bottle retrievers, muzzy & other points

probably go for two weekends

check out
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/gms/5257621240.html

Quote Originally Posted by d1LedHed View Post
    Lots of cabled and un-cabled arrows, couple bows, bottle retrievers, muzzy & other points

probably go for two weekends

check out
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/gms/5257621240.html
    cool mang, thanks for the link. What type of bottle retrievers and arrows do you have? Can you post some pics? Also what's the price your asking....i've been wanting to get into bowfishing as I just bought a new bow for it. Im headed out tonight to the islands tonight and won't be back till the 20th. Thanks

Reposting for another sale on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 (7 to 3).

still have lots of marlin trolling lures - trolling crankbaits - some iron left - conventional/spinning reels - swim baits & custom leadheads - custom rods

ton of freshwater plastics & bass crankbaits - reels - spinning reels & rods - UL crankbaits

fly tying tools & materials - fly rods & reels

molds for plastics & lead - lead melting equipment

the repost is new pictures
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/gms/5263094736.html

magazines and linen/clothing is going to Wounded Warriors on Wednesday

The talon air rifle is still available

Will try to get some photos of the bowfishing stuff

Bump

Have 5 UL custom wrapped Kencors - a green blank Kencor - lots of salwater & blanks

There is 5 UL Kunnan spinning rods + fly rod

UL & saltwater Sabre rods

Bags of swimbaits (AAA & big hammer) plus powder painted leadheads poured with owner, Gamakatsu, and mustad BLN hooks - up to 2oz.

tons of hand poured bass plastics (from Witchcraft lures) - craws - worms

over 200 plastic molds - some lead molds

10 compound bows and dozens of arrows (mostly 2114s) - massive amount of broad heads and hunting arrows + cases - camo

everything left is going to craigs list or fleabay

Quote Originally Posted by d1LedHed View Post
    Bump

Have 5 UL custom wrapped Kencors - a green blank Kencor - lots of salwater & blanks

There is 5 UL Kunnan spinning rods + fly rod

UL & saltwater Sabre rods

Bags of swimbaits (AAA & big hammer) plus powder painted leadheads poured with owner, Gamakatsu, and mustad BLN hooks - up to 2oz.

tons of hand poured bass plastics (from Witchcraft lures) - craws - worms

over 200 plastic molds - some lead molds

10 compound bows and dozens of arrows (mostly 2114s) - massive amount of broad heads and hunting arrows + cases - camo

everything left is going to craigs list or fleabay
    Whats up LedHed. Do you have any pics of the kencors or kunnans? Are there pics on the other website? Im interested in the Kencors. Send me a PM.

Thanks

PoM - have a PSE Silverhawk, never fired, with bottle retriever. 2 right handed bottle retrievers - extra bottles & 2 large ones. Dozen cabled arrows with Muzzys - two dozen un cut arrows. Box full of extra tips & nocks. A bunch of different bowfishing rests.

Got your message Slims on JC - still got a bunch of UL crankbaits also.

Thnx to the guys that showed up.

To the guy that bought all the iron - I found the other bag with all the Salas jigs. Can't find your #

Got a 4' Kencor Magnaglass? Or where I might find one?

Thank You

Default 4' Kencor Magnaglass for my grandson

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a 4' Kencor Magnaglass rod for my grandson. You can email me at rwolsen.4321@gmail.com Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast